Author Topic: felix  (Read 9921 times)

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: felix
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2009, 02:46:08 PM »
I thought the Blindfolded Man was Arturo?

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=7691.0

???

Never confirmed or denied was it??

Ah, right. I thought so. The way everybody was talking, I thought I'd missed something.

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »
Wait, I have to admit that I really don't know much about Via Damos and I can't look at Lostpedia at work (its blocked - but this isn't.  Go figure)  What is "the wall"?  And what is behind it?  Or can that be considered spoilers?  In which case please don't answer.
Well, if you played the game then its not really a spoiler. But being that the finale of this season is called The Incident... if I were you, I'd just wait and see what happens in the episode because we'll probably find out exactly what is behind the walla nd how it got there.

Offline BrianIsLost2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2009, 03:20:02 PM »
Wait, I have to admit that I really don't know much about Via Damos and I can't look at Lostpedia at work (its blocked - but this isn't.  Go figure)  What is "the wall"?  And what is behind it?  Or can that be considered spoilers?  In which case please don't answer.
Well, if you played the game then its not really a spoiler. But being that the finale of this season is called The Incident... if I were you, I'd just wait and see what happens in the episode because we'll probably find out exactly what is behind the walla nd how it got there.

Fair enough.  I have a 360.  Maybe I'll go pick up a copy.  I'm just affraid to spend the money, because I hear its not that good of a video game.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2009, 03:30:36 PM »

Fair enough.  I have a 360.  Maybe I'll go pick up a copy.  I'm just affraid to spend the money, because I hear its not that good of a video game.
The story is cool. But the gameplay is boring. I bought it for the sole purpose if getting the story part of it. If you do decide to play it, just FAQ the fuse puzzles and save yourself some time and frustration.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2009, 04:00:28 PM »

Either Rent it, or find someone who owns it and borrow it. You can beat the game in less than 5 hours, and that in itself is not worth the $ it will cost to buy it.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2009, 04:05:15 PM »
^ What he said.

Offline BrianIsLost2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2009, 05:10:01 PM »

Fair enough.  I have a 360.  Maybe I'll go pick up a copy.  I'm just afraid to spend the money, because I hear its not that good of a video game.

Either Rent it, or find someone who owns it and borrow it. You can beat the game in less than 5 hours, and that in itself is not worth the $ it will cost to buy it.

Thanks for the advise.  I think I will do just that.

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2009, 08:04:54 PM »
if you do buy it get it used, the voice acting is GOD AWFUL. there were only like two people who did their characters voices, the rest were just laughable.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2009, 03:24:05 AM »
It does provide another good and easy bonus. Achievements  8)

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2009, 05:06:22 PM »
It does provide another good and easy bonus. Achievements  8)
the reason why I got 1000/1000 on that game