Author Topic: Dharma food drop  (Read 4927 times)

Offline Jas0n

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Dharma food drop
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 11:05:44 PM »
Just about all of these ideas make sense, lol. The sad thing is we may never find out.

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 09:10:34 AM »
I thought: Hawking wants Desmond alive on the island to push the button and she knows
with the lamppost how to find the island, so she sends food when a window opens.

But, the blast doors came down when the food was dropped. I don't think they can do that from an helicopter.

Offline on the island

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 09:18:51 AM »
It seems like you two are saying something similar, and griz that does make sense in a way, as does what you're saying tony. My thought on it is this, when Sawyer and crew were traveling through time with the flashes, it seemed as if no one but them could notice them, so maybe the drop happened at a time when the island was flashing, and it just got sent to 2004. I mean, if we're going to accept time travel on the show, these explanations make just as much sense.

Maybe I am not understanding you properly  ???, but they had several interactions while flashing.  The whold Jughead episode, being shot at on the boat, Jin and Rousseau meeting. 

I like the idea of Ben being behind it.  I have no idea how though.  I would have to go back and watch the scene again.  I know the Swan locked down but don't rememeber how the other Losties found the supplies.  A good rule of thumb is when in doubt, blame Ben. 

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 10:32:47 AM »
It seems like you two are saying something similar, and griz that does make sense in a way, as does what you're saying tony. My thought on it is this, when Sawyer and crew were traveling through time with the flashes, it seemed as if no one but them could notice them, so maybe the drop happened at a time when the island was flashing, and it just got sent to 2004. I mean, if we're going to accept time travel on the show, these explanations make just as much sense.

Maybe I am not understanding you properly  ???, but they had several interactions while flashing.  The whold Jughead episode, being shot at on the boat, Jin and Rousseau meeting. 

I like the idea of Ben being behind it.  I have no idea how though.  I would have to go back and watch the scene again.  I know the Swan locked down but don't rememeber how the other Losties found the supplies.  A good rule of thumb is when in doubt, blame Ben. 

I think I see where the confusion is....

It seems like you two are saying something similar, and griz that does make sense in a way, as does what you're saying tony. My thought on it is this, when Sawyer and crew were traveling through time with the flashes, it seemed as if no one but them (time traveling survivors) could notice them (The flashes), so maybe the drop happened at a time when the island was flashing, and it just got sent to 2004. I mean, if we're going to accept time travel on the show, these explanations make just as much sense.

Does that make more sense??

Offline Tekkaman

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 02:44:56 PM »
I see possible answers, just have problems which to choose.
But I still believe Dharma does that for the DI survivors, because I think they know the Swan is still open for business, and they might even think more DI members took refuge in the Swan.

Offline twogingerballs

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2009, 06:44:39 AM »
For all you lost fans out there, there is a new website selling Dharma Initiative Food Rations on-line! From Chocolate to peanut butter! check it out:

www.dharmafood.co.uk

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2009, 11:30:35 AM »
For all you lost fans out there, there is a new website selling Dharma Initiative Food Rations on-line! From Chocolate to peanut butter! check it out:

www.dharmafood.co.uk

I like the "Mints with a hole" I might grab a few of those.