Author Topic: Boat Shootout  (Read 5132 times)

Offline Maddog13

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Boat Shootout
« on: April 09, 2009, 09:27:48 AM »
Looks like Llana and the other lot with guns will be in the boat when Sawyer Juliet.. and that, are flashing through time. 
My bets on the big guy with the black/blue shirt being taken down by them.  But after Cesar got blasted before doing anything, suppose it could by Llana herself.

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Boat Shootout
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 09:35:49 AM »
Good point! I am definitely on board with them being the ones who shot at Locke, Sawyer, and the rest on the boats.

Offline SQUIRT199

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 10:33:18 AM »
Ive said this since they crashed,

but who's boat was on the beach side that sawyer and juliet et al used to get to the orchid?

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 11:07:46 AM »

but who's boat was on the beach side that sawyer and juliet et al used to get to the orchid?
Well there is already a boat there (the one Locke and Ben took over), Lapeidus brought one back to the Hydra island. Now I figure Illana and her crew will take the boat over to the main island and get off. A little while later Locke and Sawyer's group (still flashing) will come by and find the two boats.

Offline SQUIRT199

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 11:25:06 AM »

Well there is already a boat there (the one Locke and Ben took over), Lapeidus brought one back to the Hydra island. Now I figure Illana and her crew will take the boat over to the main island and get off. A little while later Locke and Sawyer's group (still flashing) will come by and find the two boats.

good point...

Offline RM

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 08:21:42 PM »
John and Ben's boat is at the dock next to the Processing Center.

Lapidus took the boat he and Sun came over with back to Hyrda Island.

That leaves two boats back on Hydra Island and one boat at the Processing Center dock.  So Illana and whomever took those two boats to the deserted 815 campsite, which the time-jumpers come across, take one and then get chased by Ilana et al. in the other.  Then, the time-jumpers (and one boat) flash back to 1988 where that boat should still be on the shore next to the B612 wreckage.

Right?

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 08:25:58 PM »
maybe they used two boats side by side to get that giant crate over to the main island.

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 08:31:58 PM »
maybe they used two boats side by side to get that giant crate over to the main island.

I like this idea!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »
Looks like Llana and the other lot with guns will be in the boat when Sawyer Juliet.. and that, are flashing through time. 
My bets on the big guy with the black/blue shirt being taken down by them.  But after Cesar got blasted before doing anything, suppose it could by Llana herself.
Nice call.  We knew it had to be someone from 316, but now I feel fairly confident about who specifically it is.

Offline Blitz Wing

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 06:14:49 AM »

That leaves two boats back on Hydra Island and one boat at the Processing Center dock.  So Illana and whomever took those two boats to the deserted 815 campsite, which the time-jumpers come across, take one and then get chased by Ilana et al. in the other.  Then, the time-jumpers (and one boat) flash back to 1988 where that boat should still be on the shore next to the B612 wreckage.

Right?

Right. Because didn't Ben drink from an Airline water bottle....and when the time jumpers find the boats there an Airline Water Bottle in one of the Boat? I'm assuming it's the same bottle Ben drank from.

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 12:08:12 AM »

Right?

Right. Because didn't Ben drink from an Airline water bottle....and when the time jumpers find the boats there an Airline Water Bottle in one of the Boat? I'm assuming it's the same bottle Ben drank from.

Not to split hairs but I think he took that out of his "man bag"....And it might have just been a water bottle

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 11:19:03 AM »
If Ilana and crew get to shoot at Sawyer and crew, that means there is more time tripping coming.  Is that what you mean?

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 11:28:09 AM »
If Ilana and crew get to shoot at Sawyer and crew, that means there is more time tripping coming.  Is that what you mean?

Well, thats a sensitive question and I'm sure I'll spark a nice discussion with my response.

Technically, the shooting has already happened. The time skips brought them to a point ahead of where we are now. So for some unknown reason, Sawyer, Locke, Juliet and the rest in the boat should suddenly appear in front of Illana and her crew if we are correct in assuming it was Illana and her crew that were doing the shooting. They do have guns now...

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 11:30:20 AM »
Technically, if the shooting happened in 2008, and Saywer and co. are now in 1977, this whole scenario suggests that they will swing back into 2008.  Is that the point?  Or is it just who was shooting at them in that one little blip?

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2009, 11:32:22 AM »
No what I meant was it has already happened in Sawyer and co.'s past. Or, we have already seen it. But not Ilana and her crew.