Author Topic: That's one big crate  (Read 16849 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: That's one big crate
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2009, 11:23:06 AM »
Widmore in the box?  A "door" from London to LA?  Not likley, but I'm sure if TPTB wanted this they would come up with a great reason for it and we would all be on the egde of our seat watching.

Not as far as I'm concerned they couldn't.

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2009, 12:09:47 PM »
I wonder if its a statue...

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2009, 02:42:42 PM »
I'm with anything inanimate being in the box.  A device, a weapon, a religious artifact... anything like that.  I just can't buy that it's a body.

Offline anotedscientist

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2009, 04:37:00 PM »
hats off to the SE7EN reference. I have always been a fan of Gluttony, though.

And BTW, I still think Ben is Smokey.............WHAT!?!.............It's Possible :-\

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2009, 12:46:37 PM »
I'm with anything inanimate being in the box.  A device, a weapon, a religious artifact... anything like that.  I just can't buy that it's a body.

I'm assuming it is some kind of relic that was brought to the island via Ilana (and apparently Bram). I thought that it affected Ilana and the other people that were taking charge on the hydra island, but apparently they were already kooky.

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2009, 09:01:46 PM »
Widmore got to the hospital in L.A. pretty quickly, if he was in London when Desmond was shot...

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2009, 09:06:05 PM »
that is like the scary door from Futurama

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2009, 09:07:09 PM »
Widmore got to the hospital in L.A. pretty quickly, if he was in London when Desmond was shot...

LOL! Touche, MB! My theory was that he was already in L.A. because we didn't hear the people around him speaking, and he could have buildings everywhere.

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2009, 09:14:36 PM »

LOL! Touche, MB! My theory was that he was already in L.A. because we didn't hear the people around him speaking, and he could have buildings everywhere.

I'm waiting for specific confirmation that he received the call from Ben whilst in London, so I can gloat even more about magic doors!  :D

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2009, 09:19:20 PM »

I'm waiting for specific confirmation that he received the call from Ben whilst in London, so I can gloat even more about magic doors!  :D
I am ready to bow to you when that happens. Or, curtsy, rather...  ;)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2009, 09:54:45 PM »

I'm assuming it is some kind of relic that was brought to the island via Ilana (and apparently Bram). I thought that it affected Ilana and the other people that were taking charge on the hydra island, but apparently they were already kooky.

Locke is old but not that old to be called a relic -

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2009, 01:22:26 PM »

Locke is old but not that old to be called a relic -

Damn it, wrong again!! But then again, we don't know that Locke isn't that old. LOL

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2009, 01:26:33 PM »
I guess some folks might consider him a relic in his early 50's if they were under 25! 

We had so many thougths on this one and here is the man of the hour all along!  Lugging the dead dude around the island. 

BTW I am not stalking you ;)  I am just planning my next hugging session ;D

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2009, 03:49:36 PM »
I guess some folks might consider him a relic in his early 50's if they were under 25! 

We had so many thougths on this one and here is the man of the hour all along!  Lugging the dead dude around the island. 

BTW I am not stalking you ;)  I am just planning my next hugging session ;D

Stalking's fine.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2009, 04:35:54 PM »
That is really a JB routine.  I just plan surprise hugs.  I am know for that off line.  The warning label for me is she will chat a lot and hug you!  I guess there could be worse things ::)