Author Topic: Still unexplained...  (Read 6537 times)

Offline joshzam

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Still unexplained...
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2009, 05:54:54 PM »
That's why I get the big bucks :)

Offline IdCenteredNurse

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2009, 05:56:40 PM »
I hope we get a backstory about the Black Rock and how it came to rest there during this season.  I would also like to see the children that were grabbed from the plane crash and what has been going on with them.   Am I losing my mind or didn't I see skeletons in the Black Rock?

Offline LOSTNightmaregk13

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2009, 08:46:31 PM »
I hope we get a backstory about the Black Rock and how it came to rest there during this season.  I would also like to see the children that were grabbed from the plane crash and what has been going on with them.   Am I losing my mind or didn't I see skeletons in the Black Rock?

i think i did too
yeah a backstory fom that would be great
and also
a backstory about the natives, the 4 toed anubis statue, temple and of course our dear smokie XD

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2009, 10:50:26 PM »
joshzam has given your theory a fab name too Madam P!  Henceforth it should ALWAYS be referred to as the disappear-puppet string yank-Earth rotation-reappear theory   ;D

DPSTYERR Theory for short...PLEASE!! LOL

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2009, 02:04:32 PM »
joshzam has given your theory a fab name too Madam P!  Henceforth it should ALWAYS be referred to as the disappear-puppet string yank-Earth rotation-reappear theory   ;D

DPSTYERR Theory for short...PLEASE!! LOL

I agree!  Love the name, but I could never remember that... and I even thought it up!   :D  The Dipster theory...   ;D  I like it! 

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2009, 09:31:05 PM »
Somebody figure out how to tag these posts so someday when they're proven correct we'll be able to point to them and say "Ah-HA!  Dipster!  We knew it all along!"   ;D

I don't know how to do that linky-posty-thingy...  :-\