Author Topic: NOTHING is ever assumed on LOST... what whatever happened to....  (Read 1311 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Rose and Bernard... where they time skipped to another time where "they should be skipped", or did they die amongst the fire arrow attack?
Aaron... was she given to Sassidy maybe to look after him while she foes away?
Farraday- even though in NASASTE LaFluer says hes nto here anymore...
Ji Yeon-???
what happened to Sun before she came back- mayen another flashabck liek sayids's?
Hippy Richard...
Widmore... he shoudl be on the island still...
and last by not least... vincent...

all these loose ends... as we keep addig more characters... Oldman...

what you all think???

Offline BrianIsLost2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: NOTHING is ever assumed on LOST... what whatever happened to....
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 05:29:34 PM »
I know, this show is crazy.  But that is why I love it.

I think that all of these questions will be answered in due time.  I have given up being frustrated with not getting the answerers that I want, when I want, and have learned to just sit back and take them as they come.

As for Hippie Richard.  You mean when he meets Ben?  I think that is just a costume.  Much like the one that Tom Friendly and all the others wear when out and about.  I think that it is to give the illusion that they are much more primitive than they really are.  They being the others.

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: NOTHING is ever assumed on LOST... what whatever happened to....
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 05:02:06 PM »
I know, this show is crazy.  But that is why I love it.

I think that all of these questions will be answered in due time.  I have given up being frustrated with not getting the answerers that I want, when I want, and have learned to just sit back and take them as they come.

As for Hippie Richard.  You mean when he meets Ben?  I think that is just a costume.  Much like the one that Tom Friendly and all the others wear when out and about.  I think that it is to give the illusion that they are much more primitive than they really are.  They being the others.

youre prolly right about the hippy coswtume... i tend to forget what th3ey touch lightly on... which is a loswwt weakness i guess... and what they prolly mean to happen...