Author Topic: It is 3:00AM...and I just watched a "Lunar Coverup" video....  (Read 1407 times)

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
...and I'm not saying I buy into any of this video---even though it is really interesting ;)
I just got distracted with things in it referencing "Clementine", "Pyramids", and "Ancient Egypt..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyYto9H85Gw&feature=channel_page

Offline CaseyMac

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: It is 3:00AM...and I just watched a "Lunar Coverup" video....
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 02:30:48 PM »
I'm glad you're not buying into the wild conclusions of that video. I've heard some pretty far-fetched theories about the moon landings, but that Nefrititi "connection" is probably the biggest stretch I've ever seen.

For some reason those conspiracy theories rub me the wrong way. Any geologist or astronomer can explain why the Moon is and has been lifeless, as opposed to Mars where the chance of simple life having been there are increasing the more we study it. (Still not pyramids or anything though)

At the same time, though, any time i see an ancient egypt reference on Discovery Channel or something, i can't help but relate it back to Lost too. One time they just flashed an image of an egyptian god, Taweret (sp?), and I instantly thought about the 4-toed statue on the island and how some people here think that might be it.

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 05:13:05 AM »
LOST creeps it's way into EVERYTHING....and I love it. lol 

We are awesome.  ;)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 12:48:43 PM »
That video is absolute...wait for it...here it comes...LUNACY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wow, once again, that is some old timey comedy right there. But seriously, good for you to be smarter than that HatchMonkey.

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 05:32:10 PM »
That video is absolute...wait for it...here it comes...LUNACY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wow, once again, that is some old timey comedy right there. But seriously, good for you to be smarter than that HatchMonkey.

...If only you'd seen the Youtube page I found it on...so many videos....all crazy...

And to think, all I did was click on one 'rising video' about a UFO.

My bad. lol