Take over the Sub
The Black Rock
The Temple
The Donkey Wheel
Someplace else
Finds other way off island
Dies
Meets up w/ Locke

Author Topic: Where Will Sayid Go Poll  (Read 7740 times)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Where Will Sayid Go Poll
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2009, 05:06:12 PM »
Oh  I love the idea of the whispers being the LOSTIES or perhaps a combination of anyone who has encountered the island via an accident throughout time.   A collection of voices of anyone dying on the Island would work for me to.  (Wandering Souls)

Creepy. I think you and I will get along just fine.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2009, 05:36:48 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if Locke could interact with people in both timelines? Even at the same time? Picture Sun and Jin both standing with Locke, Locke can speak to both of them but they can see or speak to each other. Probably not the case at all but I thought it would be cool if he could.

Oh, I think this is what will happen.  He will be the link.  He's overcome death, I think he can swing being in two times at once.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2009, 06:18:54 PM »
the only thing that makes me believe the whispers aren't our losties or anyone we know (main charactors) is because of what the whispers are actually saying. It didn't fit in with the theory. they say stuff that doesn't make sense to the situation going on at the moment. and it's like they are talking about ppl they don't know.
*disclaimer ...of course, I know, I could be wrong.

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2009, 06:50:17 PM »
the only thing that makes me believe the whispers aren't our losties or anyone we know (main charactors) is because of what the whispers are actually saying. It didn't fit in with the theory. they say stuff that doesn't make sense to the situation going on at the moment. and it's like they are talking about ppl they don't know.
*disclaimer ...of course, I know, I could be wrong.
The only one I remember off-hand is when Sawyer is looking for the boar in the jungle, and you can clearly hear a whisper say "It comes back around," which is what Frank Duckett said to him after Sawyer shot him. But I don't know at all about the others...???

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2009, 06:54:06 PM »
there is a whispers transcript on lostpedia.
oh didn't realize about the frank duckett connection.  ??? that's usefull info. needed in order to make a decision. thanks for sharing.

Offline IdCenteredNurse

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2009, 07:10:38 PM »
Thank you Mrs Hume I could not think of any of the whispering dialog.  Thats whats so great about this site getting information that you can't recall.  The downside is new questions and new theories.   My mind often resembles the Donkey Wheel! Frozen but then once it spins I end up lost and flat on my back alone in a Desert!    lol
But back to topic that whisper could apply to anyone who had died on the Island or am I way off?  I apologize but my comma key is stuck on this laptop  Ughh

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2009, 07:14:14 PM »
Thank you Mrs Hume I could not think of any of the whispering dialog.  Thats whats so great about this site getting information that you can't recall.  The downside is new questions and new theories.   My mind often resembles the Donkey Wheel! Frozen but then once it spins I end up lost and flat on my back alone in a Desert!    lol
But back to topic that whisper could apply to anyone who had died on the Island or am I way off?  I apologize but my comma key is stuck on this laptop  Ughh

ROFLMAO!! Oh my goodness! That's the best thing I've heard all day. You'll fit right in around here.  ;)

Offline IdCenteredNurse

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2009, 08:40:29 PM »
Perhaps I should use it as my tagline if I can figure that part out!  It all goes or sha'll we say spins  downhill from here  8) ;D

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2009, 12:42:18 AM »
Yeah, that was funny! Nice!  :D    8)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2009, 02:27:46 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if Locke could interact with people in both timelines? Even at the same time? Picture Sun and Jin both standing with Locke, Locke can speak to both of them but they can see or speak to each other. Probably not the case at all but I thought it would be cool if he could.
What do you think the whispers are? ;)

I think he means more like Locke is actually there. I think. Or are you just asking him what he thinks the whispers are?? LOL Man, I'm nosy huh??
I was just entertaining the idea that the whispers could be the voices of those who transcend time ("special" characters [Walt, Desmond?], Others, un-dead [Christian, Charlie, etc.], & resurrected [Locke]).  Just thinking out loud.