Author Topic: The Others Pre-Dharma  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Jas0n

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
The Others Pre-Dharma
« on: March 26, 2009, 07:07:16 PM »
Where do you guys think they lived? We still do not know.
They obviously took over the DHARMA compound after murdering them, do you think they killed them for the housing? (joke)
Even "Jacob" himself apparently lives in a DHARMA built home; the cabin built my Mr. Godspeed himself.
whats up with these people? I remember seeing tents back in the 50's, maybe theyre constantly on the move?
Maybe they live in a temple somewhere, who knows?
what do you think?

Offline cablecopulate

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: The Others Pre-Dharma
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 09:27:26 AM »
Even the tents were stolen from the army if I remember right.

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 05:10:31 PM »
im sure to not be bothered or to do whatever it is the others are doing there... if anythgin at alll cept trying to live... they migrate around the island... they are foreceful but i dotn think they are the "Hostiles" that DHARMA has branded them as.. i mean what if someone set up shop on ur front lawn to study things... wouldnt u be a little pissed?? i think its very honorable and peaceful of the Natives to even allow the Dharma Initiative there

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 05:14:08 PM »
Yeah, but they eventually did to the DI what they did to the Army guys. They let them in, let them set up all their pretty new stuff and shelters, then destroyed them and took over their new digs. I don't know where the renaissance fair tents came from, or the horses or whatever.

Maybe they just don't like building their own stuff. They're lazy. So they're nomadic, following...food? idk.