Author Topic: J.A.C.O.B  (Read 6771 times)

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: J.A.C.O.B
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2009, 05:44:18 AM »
But let's take it a step further.  There are 5 senses.  If John can hear him ("He spoke to you?  What did he say?" - Ben) but couldn't see him, and Ben could see him ("he's right there"- Ben) but John couldn't, wouldn't it stand to reason that each one can sense the manifestation in different ways, and so that "JACOB" isn't necessarily 5 people, but rather 5 different people are necessary to experience "JACOB"?  Like prophets or mouthpieces or visual manifestations (Christian)?

J - John - Sound
A -
C - Christian - Touch
O -
B - Ben - Sight

Just an off-the-wall idea.  It's 2 am here and I'm drowsy on Tylenol PM.  Maybe we're all wrong.  But it is curious that we've only ever seen Christian as "Jacob" and the other two have demonstrated their connection to the senses.  So if this were true, How would Aaron and Oldham associate with taste and smell? 

Um yeah, your one post out does however many mine says. Kudos to you!!!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2009, 06:08:51 AM »
But let's take it a step further.  There are 5 senses.  If John can hear him ("He spoke to you?  What did he say?" - Ben) but couldn't see him, and Ben could see him ("he's right there"- Ben) but John couldn't, wouldn't it stand to reason that each one can sense the manifestation in different ways, and so that "JACOB" isn't necessarily 5 people, but rather 5 different people are necessary to experience "JACOB"?  Like prophets or mouthpieces or visual manifestations (Christian)?

J - John - Sound
A -
C - Christian - Touch
O -
B - Ben - Sight

Just an off-the-wall idea.  It's 2 am here and I'm drowsy on Tylenol PM.  Maybe we're all wrong.  But it is curious that we've only ever seen Christian as "Jacob" and the other two have demonstrated their connection to the senses.  So if this were true, How would Aaron and Oldham associate with taste and smell? 
Why can't Claire touch him or Charlotte. i like what you wrote good push to another thought.
But not sure because we are focusing on just who we know perhaps there are other names from the past .

C for Charles Widmore
A for alpert
see we could drag this on and on.  So if it is compilation of names so be it, but I am still out on this one.

Welcome aboard

Offline Astriastar

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2009, 11:08:17 PM »

J - John - Sound
A -
C - Christian - Touch
O -
B - Ben - Sight

Why can't Claire touch him or Charlotte. i like what you wrote good push to another thought.
But not sure because we are focusing on just who we know perhaps there are other names from the past .

C for Charles Widmore
A for alpert
see we could drag this on and on.  So if it is compilation of names so be it, but I am still out on this one.

Welcome aboard

Thanks!  I know, it's silly to just think of who we've already seen; Oldham is a good example of that.  No one could think of an "O" before he came on the scene, and that's not saying that he's the one, just the only "o".  Assuming that any of this is correct, I doubt Charles Widmore would be included, since he's not really part of the island.  He's trying to get back to it, and unsuccessfully as far as we've seen.  It's interesting that there was a woman in the registration bldg with Christian and she has been assumed to be Claire or Charlotte (two more "c" people. 

Thankfully, the silver lining of the looming series finale is that we will have all of our questions answered (hopefully). How crappy would it be for them to just leave us hanging?

Offline LOSTNightmaregk13

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2009, 08:09:52 AM »
what about Alpert instead of Aaron?

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 04:55:36 PM »
Alpert could work but I think Aaron will have a bigger story in this.  That is why I have him on there.

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2009, 01:10:48 AM »
I apologize to everyone who thinks Jacob is a combination of people based on the first letter of the first or last name....but the whole thing just makes me laugh.  If it ends up being true, I'll eat my words...but, sorry---I just can't even take it seriously.

Just for the record I keep my wackiness to time travel.....I started this as a huh? what do you know.......

For me once a snake handler always a snake handler

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2009, 01:26:16 AM »

J - John - Sound
A -
C - Christian - Touch
O -
B - Ben - Sight

C for Charles Widmore
A for alpert

Welcome aboard

Thanks!  I know, it's silly to just think of who we've already seen; Oldham is a good example of that.  No one could think of an "O" before he came on the scene, and that's not saying that he's the one, just the only "o".  Assuming that any of this is correct, I doubt Charles Widmore would be included, since he's not really part of the island.  He's trying to get back to it, and unsuccessfully as far as we've seen.  It's interesting that there was a woman in the registration bldg with Christian and she has been assumed to be Claire or Charlotte (two more "c" people. 

Thankfully, the silver lining of the looming series finale is that we will have all of our questions answered (hopefully). How crappy would it be for them to just leave us hanging?

Charles Widmore not part of the island what blasphemy!  He is as much as part of this if not more than the O6!  Sorry welcome and all but have  you watched LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARgh

charles widmore is so much part of this that I am personally wondering how he has not shown up in the episodes to date other than meeting with Locke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juggy help I need a life line, three or more I will even Kiss Kate to get the point across

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2009, 01:34:56 AM »
Widmore:

They're not the "Others" to me. They're my people. We protected the Island peacefully for more than three decades. But then I was exiled... by him... just as you were

1954-198????.......I would say that he is part of the Island ;)

Offline joshzam

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2009, 04:54:08 PM »
I can see it now: the letters J.A.C.B. scrawled in hieroglyphic-like writing inside the temple. "The One" has come to be known as Jacob. He will have killed his father. He will lead us.

Do we know who Aaron's father really is? REALLY? (or is it just Thomas). According to the prophecy, whoever it is had better watch his back.

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2009, 07:00:38 PM »
Yeah, but we don't know if that guy who told Claire was really legit or not or if he was hired by Ben or widmore or someone.  :-\

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2009, 08:56:11 PM »
Widmore:

They're not the "Others" to me. They're my people. We protected the Island peacefully for more than three decades. But then I was exiled... by him... just as you were

1954-198????.......I would say that he is part of the Island ;)

Thank you BostonLost! 

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2009, 12:50:54 AM »
Glad to help