Author Topic: LOST - the Cake  (Read 3809 times)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: LOST - the Cake
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 02:44:49 AM »
Yes, it was more accurate with my dad too, to give them all away. This list is kinda...off. Sorry!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 02:47:00 AM »
I've never understood the whole horoscope thingy.

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 02:52:23 AM »
That's alright. I mean, if you're interested, it's an interesting thing... if you're not, you're probably not missing much. I'm fascinated by it.

Quick story:
My sister, mom, and I walk into a witch shop in Salem. It's a slow February day, and the psychic there is hanging out in the store, and we are the only customers. After a few minutes, the psychic comes up to us. "Pisces," he says to my sister. "Gemini," he says to my mom. "Aries," he says to me. We're all like, Whoa, dude! So he says "Your relationships with each other are complicated." He turns to my sister: "Pisces sees a red balloon and likes to wonder where it's been and where it's going." He turns to my mom: "Gemini likes to watch the balloon float serenely in the sky and not think of anything." He turns to me: "This is where the trouble starts. When Aries sees the red balloon, she pops it."

LOL! Yup, that's us!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 09:45:20 AM »
Wow these lost cakes really do take the cake...tee hee hee

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 05:56:53 PM »
another cakey delight for you

Brooklyn’s Bell House threw a massive party for the last Lost of 2009. Highlights included big screens, a Lostmobile cake, Dharma Beer, and a huge room full of alternately screaming and shushing fans.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 06:52:13 PM »
Wow such talent

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 06:07:32 AM »
The making of the Lost cake was documented on the Food Network's show Ace of Cakes.  Jorge showed up while they were making it.  He's a big fan of Ace of Cakes.  If I remember right, the team put him to work.  Food Network reruns their shows a lot.  Maybe you can catch it on a rerun.  It was very good.  The figures are made of fondant.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2009, 03:34:41 PM »
oh I was going to have a fondant wedding cake, it wasn't so popular then but now  ::)