Author Topic: Rose and Bernard...  (Read 20830 times)

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Rose and Bernard...
« on: March 20, 2009, 04:19:11 PM »
Okay, it's killing me...

Where the heck are they?

Offline Optimus J

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Rose and Bernard...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 05:27:00 PM »
I doubt they were killed à la "Flambé Frogurt" way. They won't do that with those two, specially, leaving implicit, without the dignity of showing their demise. Perhaps they will have a part on Sun's journey, soon.

Offline BrianIsLost2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 06:00:36 PM »
Okay, it's killing me...

Where the heck are they?

Don't worry.  I'm sure we will find out soon.  Cuse and Lindilof both said that this is defiantly a question we should be asking ourselves.

Offline SQUIRT199

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 06:27:22 PM »
in the cave all cuddly like?

Offline WhatThe

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 06:28:56 PM »
in the cave all cuddly like?

So WAS the fact that Jack found the black and white stones on "Adam" and "Eve" supposed to be a hint that Adam is Bernard and Eve is Rose? lol

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 06:29:16 PM »
somebody had to bury all the dead red shirts.

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 06:53:18 PM »
Haha.

You know... It would be very neat if we had an episode to catch us up with where they have been the entire time, similar to the way we were caught up with the other section of the plane in the beginning seasons. Maybe that will be the episode titled "Untitled".

Offline opgelost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 09:26:35 AM »
Rose and Bernard were not alone, there were a lot more 815ers.
Or did they all die?

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 12:47:46 PM »
Rose and Bernard were not alone, there were a lot more 815ers.
Or did they all die?

It seemed like they all died.  There weren't that many 815ers left and a bunch died in the flaming arrow attack.  I was thinking they were all dead now or almost all dead.  Does anyone actually know how many were left?

Offline Novashannon

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 05:52:00 PM »
I think some survived.  IThey would probably tell us if named characters kicked.

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 06:27:23 PM »
I don't think Rose and Bernard died...but were there any other named characters left?

Offline westy185

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 01:06:49 PM »
If Rose and Bernard (and any other 815ers) are still alive (I hope), they should be in 1977 with Sawyer and Juliet. They would have experienced the same flashes in time, just like Jin did, so would have ended up at the same point in time when Locke turned the wheel.

We know they're not part of Dharma. Wait, do we? Maybe we just haven't seen them yet. Let's see... Rose is busy inventorying supplies and Bernard has found his inner artist and is Dharma's interior decorator. Seriously, it's possible they turned up and LeFleur said they were part of his ship's crew.

Or they are living in the wild ala Rousseau. This just doesn't seem likely to me, but it's possible and could point to them eventually being "Adam and Eve."

Or they have joined the Others. I favor this because I think this middle-aged couple would be better off with the Others than living in the jungle.

I just hope they turn up again.

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 01:27:50 PM »
I really think they (and any remaining 815ers, which shouldn't be many) are at the caves.  The caves were a good safe place to hide (per Jack in "White Rabbit"), and provided shelter, water and protection.  I'll bet that's where they would've gone to stay away from Dharma and the Others.

Offline agent

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 04:38:24 PM »
I really think they (and any remaining 815ers, which shouldn't be many) are at the caves.  The caves were a good safe place to hide (per Jack in "White Rabbit"), and provided shelter, water and protection.  I'll bet that's where they would've gone to stay away from Dharma and the Others.

In three years, someone would have likely ventured out of the caves and stirred up the Others' or the Darmites' camps. They couldn't possibly have stayed hidden that long. I believe that they are with the Others.
After all, Rose is special (cancer gone), that should get her an "in" to the Others camp...Bernard may have a few more skills up his sleeve that we don't know about that could add value to Others as well. Any redshirts that survived could have become smoke monster fodder in a future episode.

Offline Novashannon

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 04:41:58 PM »
Maybe Rose & Bernard are the skeletons they found in the pond near the caves and nicknamed "Adam and Eve."  Maybe we will see them die there in 1977.