Author Topic: Rose and Bernard...  (Read 19739 times)

Offline BrianIsLost2

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Time to come to terms with Rose & Bernard
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2009, 08:59:38 PM »
You don't have enough faith in the writers. You jumped the gun on this one.
just like Mother Superior!
lol...sorry! But tptb aren't stupid, and they know we're not stupid. When they know that we have entire threads devoted to, like, what brand wallpaper a character has in his house, they can't possibly believe that we'd just forget about two characters who have had their own flashbacks. Their story will be wrapped up. They may be dead, but we will have resolution, I promise!

Yes, we will have a resolution on this.  TPTB actually addressed the issue of Rose and Bernard.  When the question of their whereabouts came up, their reply was "that is exactly a question you should be asking yourselves."

Offline Rebel 3:16

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Rose and Bernard are dead.......
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2009, 08:56:36 PM »
Just my opinion at the moment so I posted in theories and speculation.

We havent seen them since the beach scene where Froghurt was 'harpooned' by a flaming spear - I guess they must have been 'flashing' back and forth along with the other 815ers (still puzzles me how Juliet flashes with them  :-\) but where the heck are they?
I am starting to think they took solice in the caves due to their 'knowledge' that there is fresh water up there and its relativley safe up there........ a few flashes and nose bleeds later and is anyone thinking what I am?

I think we will get a Rose and Bernard specific view of what happened to them in due course but Im guessing that they are, well I dont really have to say it do I?

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Rose and Bernard are dead.......
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2009, 09:42:23 PM »
If I remember right, some people were thinking similarly here:

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=9047.0

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 12:59:10 PM »
Thanks very much for that  :)

Please delete thread or whatever - sorry Mods.....  :(
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 01:18:02 PM by Rebel 3:16 »

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 04:49:30 PM »
Thanks very much for that  :)

Please delete thread or whatever - sorry Mods.....  :(

Rebel it happens all the time.  Just try and do a search before... good post though I like it ;D

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2009, 04:57:42 PM »
Sorry guys, I have no excuse, been here long enough to search before posting but for one reason or another (probably alcohol related  :-\) it slipped my mind. Appologies once again and feel free to delete, thanks...

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2009, 07:48:17 PM »
Sorry guys, I have no excuse, been here long enough to search before posting but for one reason or another (probably alcohol related  :-\) it slipped my mind. Appologies once again and feel free to delete, thanks...
Oh Rebel don't be silly there are things happening like this all the time.  I have done it too, so you are cool (((((((((((((rebel))))))))))))))

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2009, 08:40:46 PM »
 ;D thanks Lil, appreciate your support x

ps. and thanks for the hug, one back for you (((((((Lil))))))) bravo!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2009, 08:48:03 PM »
;D thanks Lil, appreciate your support x

ps. and thanks for the hug, one back for you (((((((Lil))))))) bravo!

You made a simple mistake like I said we have been there!  I admire you too thank you and you made me blush!
I have some other ideas I would like to discuss but more spoilerish so I won't do it here.

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Rose and Bernard...
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2009, 02:06:05 PM »
Regarding Adam & Eve...

I looked through the transcript of when Jack and Kate first found them because I was looking for something but didn't exactly find it. So.. I was wondering if anyone could confirm whether Adam and Eve were wearing rings? The reason I ask is because while watching S.O.S. last night (Rose & Bernard centric) Rose tells Bernard that the island cured her and she never wants to leave. Bernard agrees. Later they are cuddling by the fire and there is this really ominous shot of their rings. So... were Adam and Eve wearing rings?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2009, 02:58:14 PM »
I don't believe they were, or that we could see. My memory does not see rings on Adam and Eve

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2009, 03:33:39 PM »
Cool. I didn't think so either. Pretty sure all we were made aware of that was on them was the stones.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »
there was no mention of rings on adam and eve... thatas why i dont think it was rose and bernard anymore... now i think its penny and des... the last scene we see des in seson 5 he says to penny .. i told you i will never leave you ever again.. and with them living on the island now for whatever reason... with their child Charlie Hume. who will eventually grow up to be Charles Widmore.. taking his mother's maiden name.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2009, 06:52:06 PM »
I like that but why do they have to be any of our losties?  Why can't they be there from before like from the Black Rock or folks who just wen toff and hid so that their bodies couldn't be used for other things? 

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2009, 06:55:48 PM »
welll i think its people we already know because TPTB have said that who adam and eve are will prove theyve had the whole plot for the show all lined up from the beginning...