Author Topic: Welcome! Feel Free to Introduce Yourselves (Also Forum Map & Photo Album)  (Read 465486 times)

Offline adeyles

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Sorry Purple,

been busy at work.  It is one of Tony Allans (celebrity Chef) new ventures just outside of Kingston.  Its busy busy and a bit different to what im used to.  I used to manage bars where we did 90% drink so for it to be the other way round is taking a bit of getting used to.  The BOH stuff is pretty much the same so that is nailed but the service needs fine tuning (read as - i cant carry 4 plates at the same time!!!). 
There's a girl at work who was all excited last week that season 2 was just starting and there i am just getting over the fact that Michael just shot 2 people (3 including himself).  The American scheduling seems to be messed up so i did the smart thing and starved myself of Lost for the first 6 episodes just so i could watch 1 a week and now it seems to have worked out about right.  Gonna get "?" tonight.  Hope you are well and hello to everyone else.
Gonna put myself on the map!
Andy

Offline iwoodress

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Hiya Lost peeps!
I can NOT believe there isnt anyone from california on that map! Yeay for me, Im the first!!
So....A lil' 'bout me: My name is Inome (pronounced I-know-me) and I live in San Francisco, CA. I am a video editor, I do a lot of snow boarding, backpacking, bar hoppin (heh) and a myriad of other things (like adult kickball. Oh yeah, its just what you're thinking).
I got hooked on Lost at the beginning of this season - of course Ive gone back and watched all of season one - so Im somewhat new to all this. Amazingly enough, hardly anyone I KNOW watches this show so I thouroughly enjoy all the time and energy peeps put into the research! Lets me be lazy! So thanks!
(hope this wasnt a TMI introduction but eh, there ya go! thats me!)
Nicetameetcha.

Offline HurleysGirl

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Hey Olly - we're practically neighbors!  When in the Great White North I live in Rosedale.  What a coincidence  ;D

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Hey Olly - we're practically neighbors!  When in the Great White North I live in Rosedale.  What a coincidence  ;D

think that's kinda outta the way but that is quite closer than most of the other posters in the forum... i'm pretty much close to the Eastern extremities of Scarborough/Toronto

Offline jordangr7

• Survivor
    • View Profile
hi all, names jordan, pretty obvious... live in ct, senior in high school and going to amherst college in MA next year. have been a religious reader of this site since i started watching lost last december... im happy to now be able to post as well

Offline PurpleLostPrincess

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
YAY! I finally got myself on the map, seems there's only me and one other UK person (me & Andy) on there - come on you guys! We need more people from the UK, I know there are quite a few of us...

• View Profile
BTW Adeyles, I can carry 4 plates at a time - used to work in a cafe - once you get it, you're equipped for life!
A friend of mine went to Uni in Kingston and now lives in Henley-On-Thames. I also used to visit my in-law's parents in Sunbury near Kempton.
Hope it all goes well with settling into the new job!

Offline HurleysGirl

• In the Loop
    • View Profile

think that's kinda outta the way but that is quite closer than most of the other posters in the forum... i'm pretty much close to the Eastern extremities of Scarborough/Toronto

Rosedale is just off the Don Valley Pkwy, close to Bloor St and all that...........

Offline adeyles

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Hi peeps,

just had a look at the map and im pretty much on my own on my little island, just Purple to keep me company!!!  The "pins" are guys/gals and places.  Where is the one Place??  I cant find it on the map.  I know it probably doesnt matter but its doing my head in!!  Hope you are all well and it would be nice to get more people on the UK!

Take care,

andy

Offline Point Place WI

• View Profile
Evangelline Lilly.....was #2 on Maxim's hott 100 last year....This year she didn't make the top Ten.....Any thoughts...
Eva Longoria #1 again!  Waahooo

http://channels.netscape.com/celebrity/package.jsp?name=celebrity/content/ce_def_maximhot100_2006_channel&floc=ce-main-1-l1

http://channels.netscape.com/celebrity/package.jsp?name=celebrity/content/ce_def_052005_maximhot100_channel

Offline jordangr7

• Survivor
    • View Profile
PPWI congrats on becoming a fellow red shirt... btw i cant believe evangeline is that high on that list... looking below there are so many better ones neway...

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
I'm kinda surprised there's not more cali folks, too!  They'll probably drift in slowly...

• View Profile
Hi peeps,

just had a look at the map and im pretty much on my own on my little island, just Purple to keep me company!!!  The "pins" are guys/gals and places.  Where is the one Place??  I cant find it on the map.  I know it probably doesnt matter but its doing my head in!!  Hope you are all well and it would be nice to get more people on the UK!

Take care,

andy

I have to say, I've been telling everybody about this site and trying to get them on here but they're all so far behind (episode wise!)! My sister in law is up to date with the episodes so I'll keep trying to get her to become a sledgeling!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Teacher from Wisconsin (could of figured that out from the picture). Love the show and really enjoying this site and all of the people on it.

Offline HurleysGirl

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
I don't want to be a "sledgling" - I want to be a "sledgehog."