Author Topic: Welcome! Feel Free to Introduce Yourselves (Also Forum Map & Photo Album)  (Read 465481 times)

Offline Cardacct

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
just had a look at the map and im pretty much on my own on my little island, just Purple to keep me company!!!  The "pins" are guys/gals and places.  Where is the one Place??  I cant find it on the map.  I know it probably doesnt matter but its doing my head in!!  Hope you are all well and it would be nice to get more people on the UK!

It's the marker for Sledgeweb, Gaithersburg, MD.  You can see it if you zoom into the area around Washington DC.

Offline andersinlost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
i agree there shud b more brits (theres no point 2 this post i was jus seein if i cud post on my psp)

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
just had a look at the map and im pretty much on my own on my little island, just Purple to keep me company!!!  The "pins" are guys/gals and places.  Where is the one Place??  I cant find it on the map.  I know it probably doesnt matter but its doing my head in!!  Hope you are all well and it would be nice to get more people on the UK!

It's the marker for Sledgeweb, Gaithersburg, MD.  You can see it if you zoom into the area around Washington DC.

Yup, what Cards said.  :)  I was just experimenting with the symbols on the legend, and figured if there was one location, it should be Sledge's headquarters.  It is somewhat buried by other markers, but you can make symbols "invisible" by clicking on the "Guys" & "Girls" in the legend, so that it only reveals the ones you want.

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
first let me apologize, i'm not sure which forum this belongs in or if this has been done before (so pandora if needed move it appropriately)

ok so now i'm almost 100 posts deep and i have not a clue about any of you guys/gals

i am on a few other messagboards (non-Lost stuff) and i have made some great friends all over the globe, so with that being said

hi my name is brian and i am a lost-a-holic hahaha -anyhow i'm 29yrs old - from  new jersey, i recently got out of the marines (well 3yrs ago) and now i work in asset mgmt

what about everyone else?

misspensinger

Hey Brian, welcome!  I'm Joy, 29 in So. Cal.  I'm a massage therapist and take care of my father full time (he had a massive stroke).  Love Lost and SWSL

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Welcome Brian I to oam from Californai up in the south bay, put you mark on the frapper map and just take the time to read through these threads where we have introduced ourselves.Glad to have you aboard.

Offline PurpleLostPrincess

• View Profile
Yes, a big welcome cbw420!

Just to recap cos I don't think I have actually said much apart from the purple thing(?) I'm a mother of two beautiful children aged 7 (Connie) and 12 (Joshua or JP), and I have a wonderful husband (we have a fairytale happyending story that I won't bore you with!).

And, my real name is Tyrinna. 

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
ok so i mapped myself up in new jersey on the map and threw a pic on there, i'm obviously the guy on the left in the pic, lol

i feel better now that i have a lil bit of an intro to everyone  ;D ;)

Offline Geronimo Jackson

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
cwb is a new red shirt PLP why you wer off line we had several join us today.Jugdish made it to 500, we were all crusin on postings, one of our topics was deleted and we allwent down on points. Jugdish was actuallly thrown back to redshirt when he had like 515 points.Dont' ask me why or how.

• View Profile
Oh my goodness, it is taking me forever to catch up with reading all the posts! Looks like you guys have had real fun, I've missed you all!

I'll do a list on the levels of posters thread...

Fanx for the update Geronimo Jackson!

Offline cbw420

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness, it is taking me forever to catch up with reading all the posts! Looks like you guys have had real fun, I've missed you all!

I'll do a list on the levels of posters thread...

Fanx for the update Geronimo Jackson!

hiiiiiiiii!!!

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
This is like the worst 2 hours wait EVER.  What do you guys do to kill time before the show?

I'm in chat right now with themikeman if anyone wants to join...

• View Profile
hiiiiii cbw420! I loved reading the meaning of your name! Well done on becoming a Red Shirt!

PandoraX, I'd love to but last time I tried to get into chat, I had to download something and the laptop crashed! Fanx for the invite though...

Offline sadiegirl32

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Hi all...Rhonda from Indiana here.  As you can tell by the number of my posts, I'm more of a lurker than a talker  ;)

Love this site though...I'm on it everyday anymore and probably will be even more during the summer hiatus.

Happy Lost Day!!

misspensinger

Hi Rhonda!  Welcome!  I was a lurker 4ever and finally got the courage to join in on the fun.  We are one big happy Lost family here ;-)  Hope to see you on the boards!