Author Topic: Welcome! Feel Free to Introduce Yourselves (Also Forum Map & Photo Album)  (Read 481012 times)

Offline Pandora

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Welcome to SWLS Forums.  It is our understanding that you have read and understand our forum Rules & Regulations and will apply them on this forum.  Please see the Usage Agreement also, for more details.  OK, so now we've got those evil disclaimers out of the way...

The lounge is a nice place to kick off your shoes and relax with a community of fellow LOST fans.  Off-Topic (non-LOST-related) topics can all go in here, whether you want to joke around, play word games, or post about other things going on in your life or in the news.

Please feel free to tell us about yourself (as much or as little as you want), since we're one big happy family here. 

Devilish had an idea to do a Frappr map (we have the same on other forums I frequent, and I think it's a good idea).  Please feel free to add yourselves to it if you'd like.  No personal info will be collected, it's more for community curiosity; and if you wish to remain anonymous, just leave your name as "Unknown".  (site is frequently down lately, be patient):

http://www.frappr.com/loststuff

EDIT:  Here is the old album:

http://public.fotki.com/SWLSAlbum/swls/

Here is the new album:

http://public.fotki.com/CARDACCT/sledgelings/

To get the password for viewing or for photo uploading in the new album, please pm:

pauinha6, JBRam, AlwaysLost, Jugdish, or Cardacct
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 10:20:16 PM by Jugdish »

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Oliver, 23, Toronto area...

just gonna leave a short message for now but will edit later...

just wanted to say, Pandora is officially a cutie!!!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 03:13:19 PM by OLLY-wood »

Offline HurleysGirl

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Dd - 43, Mandeville, LA (just outside New Orleans, still recovering from Katrina).  That beautiful girl in my pic is my eldest daughter who is also a lostie..........

Offline gakhandal

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Hi
Anthony, - ~ Braintree Mass. USA.
Lost is Awesomuse just like ZOMBOcom! lol
Hi again.

Offline WayLost

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Hey everyone,
 This is Steve from baltimore Maryland.  I am a teacher and have a whole group of people who love Lost here at me school, as well as my wife. New to this whole site it seems really cool and pretty easy to follow. Until later...

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Jamie
Oklahoma
Lost is awesome.  My husband thinks I'm crazy, and sometimes I agree, until I visit this site and realize I'm not alone! 

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
Aww, thanks Olly, and welcome to everyone else, too...

If you have questions about the forum structure or function, I can try to answer them here, too.  I'll be in and out most of the day today... and what I can't, the other mods and Sledge might be able to help you with. 

And let's all give a big excited Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for LostDay, with a new episode... and 4 weeks straight of new epis, culminating in a finale that already sounds like it will be amazing!

Offline Toaster

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
Jim, Maine

And yes indeed, Happy Lostday!!!  Woohoo!!

Offline firemanandlostfan

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Dewey from Michigan here, 36 and a total LOST fan.  I am a volunteer fireman, married with 3 beautiful girls and one on the way!  Yea me!

Offline Point Place WI

• View Profile
25/m Wisconsin....Devils Advocate who likes to spark controversy every once in a while.  It helps to look at things differently if you keep an open mind.  I got into Lost in the middle of season one from a friend.  Addicted but easily angered by the show.  Marketing assistant who feels like Peter Gibbons.  "It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care! Ya, see it's a problem of motivation!"

Offline PurpleLostPrincess

• View Profile

Hi, my real name is Tyrinna and I'm from the UK (Basingstoke, Hampshire). I'm a real LOST freak and all my friends think I'm crazy. In fact, they know for sure I am crazy! I have always been obsessed with purple and everything in my house, my clothes EVERYTHING is purple. I have two children and a wonderful husband - we're all a bunch of nuts!

I seem to be the only person I know that has seen so far into Series 2 over here so it's hard to have decent conversations about the episodes - hence why I love SWLS so much! Really loving the new stuff, may take me a while to get used to it, but I'll get there. I need to find myself a picture...

BTW PandoraX, I posted a few big posts last night to do with the game. Not sure what time it would have been your end. Do you know where they could be? I'm getting a bit 'lost' looking for them (excuse the pun!).

;)

(PandoraX ETA: Oops, this was an accidental clicking of the edit button... I didn't change anything in this post)

« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 04:50:34 PM by PandoraX »

Offline HurleysGirl

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Hey Purple!

BTW - my fav colour too!

If you click on your name on your post, you can then look at your recent posts and you should find what you're looking for.........Good Luck!

• View Profile
Hi HurleysGirl. I tried that but it doesn't seem to show them. I noticed you mentioned that a few posts had gone AWOL so I thought I'd point them out. What specific information do you need from me to find them? They were massive because I called a freefone number that was advertised on the first series two episode and I typed out everything that was recorded on it.

I'm trying to think of specifics that might help...

Offline HurleysGirl

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Beyond me......Sledge? Pandora? Anybody???

• View Profile
Sorry, I should clarify before I panic you - I can see the majority of my posts, just not yesterday's posts.

Also, is there a 'thread' for the game? Olly had organized us into teams and I can't remember who else was covering the UK.

Sorry to be so needy - I'm sure you have tonnes to do. Well done by the way! Lovin' it!