Author Topic: Where's Faraday?  (Read 3325 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Where's Faraday?
« on: March 13, 2009, 05:59:07 PM »
ok im thinking about the LaFleur episode and is it me or did they NOT show Dan in 1977? does this mean anything?

Offline this is some crazy stuff

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Where's Faraday?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 06:01:27 PM »
he is at that Orchid most likely

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 08:28:22 PM »
I believe he is at the Orchid as shown in the premiere.  They just did not have a storyline for him in LaFleur is my guess.

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 01:16:55 AM »
Did anyone else notice that it looked like Farady wandered off when the alarms went off just prior to Alpert showing up?  I don't think he went into the house with the rest of the flashing crew.  Not sure if that meant anything, but it was a bit odd.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 03:23:20 AM »
oh wow!  Really? That is interesting.I haven't watched it twice yet so now I'm going to look out for that scene now.

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 12:14:22 PM »
Now that you mention it didn't see him in the house when they were all peeking out the windows.  Weird.  Where did he go?

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 06:24:14 PM »
Did anyone else notice that it looked like Farady wandered off when the alarms went off just prior to Alpert showing up?  I don't think he went into the house with the rest of the flashing crew.  Not sure if that meant anything, but it was a bit odd.

just re watched La Fleur finally and Dan was in the house with them after the alarm went off. oh well.  :-\

Offline Harry Erickson

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 04:26:23 AM »
I started that question. LOL
We know he stayed with the d.i cuz of the opening in because you left but maybe he told charlotte to leave and killed himself or just ran off, all i know is hes probably not with the losties in the d.i

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 04:00:38 AM »
true true... just why do u think he was the only one to not really lie about himslef.. unless he is at The Orchid for reasons other than being a physicist? workman dan i suppose.. they transferred him there so he can be clowe to monitor and study whats happnin...

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2009, 02:55:49 AM »

just re watched La Fleur finally and Dan was in the house with them after the alarm went off. oh well.  :-\

Thanks for checking... I knew it was a bad to stop sniffing glue!   ;)

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 02:14:40 PM »

Thanks for checking... I knew it was a bad to stop sniffing glue!   ;)
lmao, Hey what if you were right? it could have been a good catch!  just know that I wasn't checking to prove anybody right or wrong. I always re watch at least once before the repeated episode with the words on the bottom. (what do they call that again?) And I usually watch it the second time with a different perspective after coming on here. So I look out for certain things that were discussed. Because they could be something important.

Anyway, I am sure we didn't see Dan because he is working near the wheel or in reference to it at least. We'll see him again. Besides, If Dan wasn't around our losties would be just as concerned since Dan knows more about time and how they might get back to the correct time, once jack and company come back. He is there key if not Ben. Right!?