Ben
0 (0%)
Someone else we know
11 (31.4%)
Someone we don't know (yet)
12 (34.3%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: March 18, 2009, 06:02:03 PM

Author Topic: Who is Amy's Son?  (Read 4476 times)

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Who is Amy's Son?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 10:48:37 PM »
Daniel.  Eloise "adopted" him from Amy just like Ben "adopted" Alex from Rousseau.  'Cause... the Others are just like that.

Plus, I have not sensed a "true" mother-son connection between Daniel and Eloise, in any of their discussions about the other.  And Daniel named his rat Eloise, which, even though he may've been fond of her, was still a rat.  And the age is about right.

then why wasn't daniel getting bloody noses? he said that you were more likely to get them if you have been on the island before...

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 10:55:22 PM »
It's totally Karl. Haha.

Offline Hurley rocks dudes

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 10:59:27 PM »
maybe if it weren't for the fact that karl would be in his 30s lol

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 11:04:37 PM »
Yeah... I just wish it were Karl. It's definitely not Karl. Out of the choices, Desmond seems to be the only plausible answer, but there's a small part of me trying to explain the Scottish accent. I know there are are a hundred reasons as to how he was taken off the island as a baby and grew up in Scotland, but my gut-feelings tell me it's somebody else. Can't wait to find out, and more, find out if that baby has any major role in the story.

Offline vickilynn

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 07:26:41 AM »
Yeah... I just wish it were Karl. It's definitely not Karl. Out of the choices, Desmond seems to be the only plausible answer, but there's a small part of me trying to explain the Scottish accent. I know there are are a hundred reasons as to how he was taken off the island as a baby and grew up in Scotland, but my gut-feelings tell me it's somebody else. Can't wait to find out, and more, find out if that baby has any major role in the story.

My kids were three when we moved to the UK. We lived there three years and have been back for almost two and they still have a slight accent (of course their dad is eastern european so they pick up a bit from him also)...if Desmond grew up in Scotland he would have a strong accent...especially hanging around Glasgow!

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 04:14:35 PM »
Daniel.  Eloise "adopted" him from Amy just like Ben "adopted" Alex from Rousseau.  'Cause... the Others are just like that.

Plus, I have not sensed a "true" mother-son connection between Daniel and Eloise, in any of their discussions about the other.  And Daniel named his rat Eloise, which, even though he may've been fond of her, was still a rat.  And the age is about right.

then why wasn't daniel getting bloody noses? he said that you were more likely to get them if you have been on the island before...

Because he has a constant, maybe?  Because he's been doing time-travel experiments all his life and has developed some sort of immunity?  Because he fibbed or was mistaken when he said you were more likely to get them if you've been on the island before?  (Remember, we only have his word for that...) 

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 03:12:14 AM »
 I agree! I think the reason Dan didn't get the bloody nose is  because he has a constant !

This brings up a question I asked Somewhere around here. I asked if anyone thought or knew how long the constant  works for. Once Dan knocked on the hatch door and saw Des his constant, it that good for Dan for the rest of his time flashes or just that one time flash? Ie How often do you need your constant? Is there an experation date?  ???