Author Topic: the Aaru Theory  (Read 2658 times)

Offline Souldrinker

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: the Aaru Theory
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 10:24:00 AM »
this is exactly the reason that I don't (and never did) think it's actually purgatory ;)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 10:26:56 AM by Souldrinker »

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 10:31:11 AM »
I think the thought probably crossed everyone's mind when we saw the whole Hurley and Dave thing. But I agree, I think we can safely say now that they are very much alive.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 05:32:00 PM »
I can get onboard with that. I kinda had a feeling back in Season 2 that they may be all dead or in some state of purgatory. But then it was stated (forget by who or whom) that the island was not purgatory wasn't it?

TPTB said that, our lovely Darlton, but they lie all the time in podcasts and interviews. But they also said no time-travel, so... ??? Who knows.  :-\

that is true... but even an easter egg about purgatory has been on the show.. The writer of "Bad Twin" Gary Troup... ya mix the letters of his name around... Purgatory...

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 05:34:15 PM »
I think the thought probably crossed everyone's mind when we saw the whole Hurley and Dave thing. But I agree, I think we can safely say now that they are very much alive.

i wouldnt go as far as saying "very much alive" as alie as who? The oceanic 6? Locke? Christian? Richard? Charlie? i think they are "relatively" alive. somwhere... or somewhen...

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 09:15:37 PM »

i wouldnt go as far as saying "very much alive" as alie as who? The oceanic 6? Locke? Christian? Richard? Charlie? i think they are "relatively" alive. somwhere... or somewhen...

Sorry, I meant Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sawyer, Sayid, and the like. I couldn't say for sure if Locke, Christian, etc are alive or dead. That is the big question right now though isn't it.

Offline IFP

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 09:31:02 PM »
I do believe that in some greek myths people have been know to die, but return from the "underworld" to the living world for various reasons. I doubt that that's where Lost is going, but still, it'd be a mind!@#$ if the O6 broke some major law of the universe by returning to the living.