Author Topic: 10 facts about YOU...  (Read 16546 times)

Offline vickilynn

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: 10 facts about YOU...
« Reply #450 on: April 14, 2009, 07:01:26 PM »
tones, colors, smells, anything. it stopped happening after i turned 24-25. my doctor said it was a brain chemistry thing. different people are affected different ways.
Glad you grew out of that!

Offline toadsage

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 14, 2009, 07:06:43 PM »
me too. now i dont have to be late for movies. speaking of witch i just saw i love you man yesterday. pretty funny flick. paul rudd is great and jason seigel made me laugh my ass off! i highly recomend it ;D

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 14, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »
11.  I have a collection of old toy trucks

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 14, 2009, 10:53:01 PM »
me too. now i dont have to be late for movies. speaking of witch i just saw i love you man yesterday. pretty funny flick. paul rudd is great and jason seigel made me laugh my ass off! i highly recomend it ;D

I haven't seen that yet, but I saw Role Models and about died. Way to foul mouthed for me (or I'd buy it), but hilarious

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 15, 2009, 01:57:24 AM »
i apparently talk in made up gibberish languages when i sleep. my old girlfriend said it sounded almost french, but she said they wern't real words.

I have the craziest phobia of holographic images (ie: a picture on a movie case changing to something else...)

It has gotten slightly better.

It used to be so bad, to the point where I would get chills all over, my hands would start sweating, and if someone brought it near me I would run away.  Scraping against the finish of the picture is the worst and usually makes me cry.  It has been this way for as long as I can remember.

I wish I understood why, because it makes me feel like one of those people on Maury who are afraid of tin foil and cotton balls.  :-X

i used to be afraid of the twentieth century fox theme ( the one they play before movies start ), id start to feel like i didnt know where i was and get all freaked out. then i found out that the tones were giving me petite-maul seizures. just like kramer with mary harts voice. strange but true.

I'm going to have to look that up...I only found one other person online who had the same problem I did...freaked her out in an inexplicable way too.  I couldn't even find thing on the "Phobia" list...but maybe it is the same kind of thing you experienced.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 18, 2009, 09:05:19 AM »
you are about the 10th person who has recommended this movie.  Mmmm might have to check this out

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 18, 2009, 02:02:40 PM »
you are about the 10th person who has recommended this movie.  Mmmm might have to check this out
I saw it, too, but I wasn't too impressed.  It's a guy flick.

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 18, 2009, 02:49:37 PM »
Well maybe I will take my guy friend to it.  I am not a chic flick person, so he can't complain i don't drag him to things like that.  I drag him to drive-in movies and puts up with that! ;D