Author Topic: When is Charles Widmore in charge?  (Read 8712 times)

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: When is Charles Widmore in charge?
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2009, 08:06:45 PM »
Are we saying it is confirmed that it was the others who shot the flaming arrows? I was under the impression we still didnt know exactly who that was.

I think it was confirmed outside of the show, in an official Lost video podcast. It was the one which featured the props guy.

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2009, 08:47:05 PM »
Are we saying it is confirmed that it was the others who shot the flaming arrows? I was under the impression we still didnt know exactly who that was.

I think it was confirmed outside of the show, in an official Lost video podcast. It was the one which featured the props guy.

Also, in the Other's camp, several people have bows and arrows.

Offline Lost In NH

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2009, 09:45:22 PM »

Also, when Eloise and others trap the losties at the river they admit that they knew where to find them because Sawyer yelled out to meet at river.  Not to mention, that Eloise has a rifle but several others are holding bows and arrows at the losties.

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 09:06:40 AM »

Also, when Eloise and others trap the losties at the river they admit that they knew where to find them because Sawyer yelled out to meet at river.  Not to mention, that Eloise has a rifle but several others are holding bows and arrows at the losties.

Right, makes sense... maybe I should lay off the pre-LOST jibbys? :P Nah, who am I kidding; that'll never happen.