Author Topic: Charlotte Should not be born yet.  (Read 10757 times)

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Charlotte Should not be born yet.
« Reply #165 on: March 26, 2009, 04:00:27 AM »
Hyper, can you point me in the direction of that interview with Michael Emerson, you know how I like to hear his interview's :)

I don't remember exactly where I read that now ???

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2009, 04:02:28 AM »
ok, not a problem. thanks anyway  ;)

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2009, 10:57:27 AM »
You are only the 4th or 5th to start this idea. We have covered it!!!

Calm your self man. Was it really necesarry to put that third exclamation point on there?? I mean 2, sure, but three, that's a little over the line.

Remember when I made my little Eulogy about the thread?? I kind of assumed you would have locked it.

You are correct. I overreacted with that third exclamtion point.

(but JB was the third person to start a thread on the same topic already covered and I have to keep merging them and then I don't have time to just relax and read others post. Then I never got the rating summary done this week and i feel guilty about that and  ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Oh, well then, exclaim away.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2009, 10:10:30 PM »
You are only the 4th or 5th to start this idea. We have covered it!!!

Calm your self man. Was it really necesarry to put that third exclamation point on there?? I mean 2, sure, but three, that's a little over the line.

Remember when I made my little Eulogy about the thread?? I kind of assumed you would have locked it.

You are correct. I overreacted with that third exclamtion point.

(but JB was the third person to start a thread on the same topic already covered and I have to keep merging them and then I don't have time to just relax and read others post. Then I never got the rating summary done this week and i feel guilty about that and  ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
The fact that it was JB bumped it to a 3 exclamation point vent.  There, there, Juggers.  ((((( :-* )))))

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 29, 2009, 10:21:34 AM »
Sooooo, I guess "dead thread doesn't mean dead thread".

LOL, you see what I did there?? I took the title of an upcoming episode of LOST (A show we all enjoy), and made it relevant to the topic at hand, While simultaneously tying it into a comment I made earlier in the thread. Man, that was some good old fashioned humor.

Oh Bobx!!!  Wow this really took on a life of it's own.  I just wrote that there are continuity issues on the show!  So this confirms it once again. 

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 30, 2009, 10:40:10 AM »
Sooooo, I guess "dead thread doesn't mean dead thread".

LOL, you see what I did there?? I took the title of an upcoming episode of LOST (A show we all enjoy), and made it relevant to the topic at hand, While simultaneously tying it into a comment I made earlier in the thread. Man, that was some good old fashioned humor.

Oh Bobx!!!  Wow this really took on a life of it's own.  I just wrote that there are continuity issues on the show!  So this confirms it once again. 

You're welcome??

Please explain that further. LOL, I really think you lost me on that one.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2009, 10:47:01 AM »
When Swayer flashback, it is 1977, 3years later, Daniel went to that island.
at that time, Charlotte had been 1 year;s old so she can sit on the swing and listen to Daniel.
isn't it normal?

Huh?? Sentence structure and punctuation are key to making sense.