Author Topic: What Richard Said About the Fence  (Read 16691 times)

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: What Richard Said About the Fence
« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2009, 03:19:08 PM »
Never has a show made so many people so wrong on so many fronts.  It's almost like if you don't really reach on a theory, you're probably going to be wrong. :D

Oh. I only do a cursory search on my facts before posting. Even when you're 100% right, people will shout you down as being wrong!!! So, I always post the first thing that pops into my head. Sometimes I don't even believe my own theories. lol
I hear that.  I've made a few posts where I state my theory... then disprove it before I finish the post.
couldn't have said it better myself. I do that all the time.  :D  I never write about a theory really, I just talk out loud , trying to make sense out of everything and trying to figure out what it could be etc . just ideas is all.  :)

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2009, 03:28:04 PM »
Never has a show made so many people so wrong on so many fronts.  It's almost like if you don't really reach on a theory, you're probably going to be wrong. :D

Oh. I only do a cursory search on my facts before posting. Even when you're 100% right, people will shout you down as being wrong!!! So, I always post the first thing that pops into my head. Sometimes I don't even believe my own theories. lol
I hear that.  I've made a few posts where I state my theory... then disprove it before I finish the post.
couldn't have said it better myself. I do that all the time.  :D  I never write about a theory really, I just talk out loud , trying to make sense out of everything and trying to figure out what it could be etc . just ideas is all.  :)
It's difficult with this show.  You can make a statement and support it with 10 facts presented during the life of the show.  But, it's that 11th thing that you forgot that kills it all.

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2009, 03:31:38 PM »

It's difficult with this show.  You can make a statement and support it with 10 facts presented during the life of the show.  But, it's that 11th thing that you forgot that kills it all.

So true, Shakey. So, so true!

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 10, 2009, 08:05:06 PM »
Man, thems fightin' words where I comes from. You gonna to take that Mango?? He just called you a B!%@H in front of all of us!!

I'm taking all bets people. LOL

I guess you missed my dignified response:
http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=8892.msg509234#msg509234

:)

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 10, 2009, 08:21:48 PM »
Man, thems fightin' words where I comes from. You gonna to take that Mango?? He just called you a B!%@H in front of all of us!!

ah Mango, someedays I'm just not as sharp ! I see it now!  ;)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2009, 03:06:37 AM »
The threads were merged, causing much confusion. So people coming to the What Richard Said About the Fence thread were treated to a bonus of the Sonic fence thread as well....hence, confusion! But no worries. Every time a thread gets merged, an angel gets its wings... dang it's late for me.

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2009, 03:12:19 AM »
The threads were merged, causing much confusion. So people coming to the What Richard Said About the Fence thread were treated to a bonus of the Sonic fence thread as well....hence, confusion! But no worries. Every time a thread gets merged, an angel gets its wings... dang it's late for me.

I'm glad they were merged...i couldn't remember which thread I'd posted in!

Offline vickilynn

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 11, 2009, 07:28:34 AM »

I'm glad they were merged...i couldn't remember which thread I'd posted in!

I'm no more confused post-merge than I was before!

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 11, 2009, 11:29:04 AM »

No, I saw it. Just messing.

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2009, 09:04:16 AM »

I saw it too and thought it was funny.  But, since Bob tried to start something, I hopped on that train in hopes of seeing you dig a little deeper.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2009, 10:53:34 AM »

I saw it too and thought it was funny.  But, since Bob tried to start something, I hopped on that train in hopes of seeing you dig a little deeper.

Sometimes, people are no fun.

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2009, 11:23:48 AM »

I know, eh?  Try and create a little spectator sport where only the participants get hurt and they just don't bite.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2009, 01:01:56 PM »

I know, eh?  Try and create a little spectator sport where only the participants get hurt and they just don't bite.

You and me Shakey, we got to stick together. LOL

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2009, 01:14:18 PM »
You and me Shakey, we got to stick together. LOL
Yep.  Mango just seems to be too nice a guy.  There's gotta be someone around here who is more easily provoked.  It has to be an easy one though... don't want it to appear like we're the problem.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2009, 01:17:47 PM »
Mango- too nice.

JB- too easy it's not even fun.

Juggy- only if you have a swls death wish.

Asmodean- only if you have a real life death wish. :-\

Hmmm....I'll have to get back to you on this one. ::)