Author Topic: Sawyer and Juliet  (Read 25932 times)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Sawyer and Juliet
« Reply #255 on: March 18, 2009, 01:56:10 AM »
every mans solution is sex    :D  lol

(oh sorry. is that politically incorrect? now that we seem to have to be politically correct on here suddenly  ::)

I don't know...I kinda think it's true, too! Let's see how many guys agree with us...
Yeah, it's true. :-[
No bashful face! You think cause women don't talk about it all the time that we're any different? haha..
Ok, for some reason, I really like this post :D

Anyways, I agree that most guys solve things with sex, but that's only because it works so well! ;D
So in the end, Sawyer loves them both and can't decide.  They both want him, as well.  So it becomes............. (wait for it).....................

Kasawliet - that hot three way with Sawyer in the middle!!  Can you say ratings hike?

Deja vu...I think I read this somewhere before?  ;)

(Am I time traveling also?)
Yeah, I talked about a ratings hike if Kate and Juliet hooked up.

Offline Harry Erickson

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 18, 2009, 05:36:06 AM »
I love the new Julier, something about a con man like Sawyer actuelly acting mature gives me some sort of respect towards him, if skate starts again im gonna fly to Hawaii, by a gun, run down Evangeline Lilly and then shoot her at least 25 times to make sure she's dead.

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 18, 2009, 06:15:24 AM »
I love the new Julier, something about a con man like Sawyer actuelly acting mature gives me some sort of respect towards him, if skate starts again im gonna fly to Hawaii, by a gun, run down Evangeline Lilly and then shoot her at least 25 times to make sure she's dead.

hmmm...creepy.

I think Sawyer and Kate make more sense together...and at least they have chemistry on-screen.  Juliet and Sawyer have NO chemistry at all...it's like seeing siblings kiss...awkward and gross.

And, is it just me or are all the nicknames like "Skate" getting obnoxious.  So many people around here use them..and it drives me up the wall. lol

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 18, 2009, 09:32:25 AM »

hmmm...creepy.

I think Sawyer and Kate make more sense together...and at least they have chemistry on-screen.  Juliet and Sawyer have NO chemistry at all...it's like seeing siblings kiss...awkward and gross.

And, is it just me or are all the nicknames like "Skate" getting obnoxious.  So many people around here use them..and it drives me up the wall. lol

Agreed. The real life ones are even worse.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 18, 2009, 12:42:12 PM »

hmmm...creepy.

HM, we are soooo on the same page here!!  And I completely agree! I do not see any chemistry with Juliet and Sawyer. It just doesn't work for me at all. Totally unconvincing.

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 18, 2009, 02:53:54 PM »

hmmm...creepy.

HM, we are soooo on the same page here!!  And I completely agree! I do not see any chemistry with Juliet and Sawyer. It just doesn't work for me at all. Totally unconvincing.

How did I know that you would be on my side on this issue? lol

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 18, 2009, 03:16:56 PM »
Maybe I need to be more in touch with my feminine side to understand these things...

I had no problem with Juliet and Sawyer and it seemed perfectly logical and natural to me. Going to be stuck here for god knows how long... only chick I know half decently is Juliet... she's seemingly the only girl around thats not married... had that little "You're gonna leave me here with them?" moment... yeah, I'd go for Juliet if I was in Saywer's shoes. I mean, she's not "I'd drink her bath water" hot, but she's a looker no doubt.

I know there was someone's post I read earlier that basically said she was ugly as sin... to you sir I say balderdash!

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 18, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »
Maybe I need to be more in touch with my feminine side to understand these things...

I had no problem with Juliet and Sawyer and it seemed perfectly logical and natural to me. Going to be stuck here for god knows how long... only chick I know half decently is Juliet... she's seemingly the only girl around thats not married... had that little "You're gonna leave me here with them?" moment... yeah, I'd go for Juliet if I was in Saywer's shoes. I mean, she's not "I'd drink her bath water" hot, but she's a looker no doubt.

I know there was someone's post I read earlier that basically said she was ugly as sin... to you sir I say balderdash!

Juliette is not unattractive at all. In fact I think she is very pretty. But I just don't see the chemistry between her and Sawyer.  That's all. There's no...sizzle for lack of better words.  And I know it's not supposed to be all about just that but it just seemed...weird.    Well, there are those who are okay with this twist of events, and others who aren't. We'll just have to agree to disagree!

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 18, 2009, 03:46:02 PM »

that was probably Bobx. sounds just like something he would say. (I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong)
But I agree with you. I like James with Juliet. and the man he has become with her. Kate is drama and problems and baby games. I mean who that heck would trust her?! Not even on a desert Island! lol (or WHATEVER it is) ;D

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 18, 2009, 05:32:55 PM »

Juliette is not unattractive at all. In fact I think she is very pretty. But I just don't see the chemistry between her and Sawyer.  That's all. There's no...sizzle for lack of better words.  And I know it's not supposed to be all about just that but it just seemed...weird.    Well, there are those who are okay with this twist of events, and others who aren't. We'll just have to agree to disagree!
as near as i can tell, it's just you and Aimee from Little Rock (listen to The Lost Initiative podcast if you don't know who that is)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 06:10:49 PM by hyperform »

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 18, 2009, 06:05:00 PM »

I agree with her....No sizzle what-so-ever.
as near as i can tell, it's just you and Aimee from Little Rock (listen to The Lost Initiative podcast if you don't know who that is)

Offline lostandfree

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 18, 2009, 08:37:23 PM »
Well it has been three years.  Maybe the sizzle has fizzled (ha ha) a little and is now just a comfort with each other.  They still love each other but the sparks are not big enough to see to us outsiders.  I think they were believable and I do like them better than Kate and Sawyer because of the person Sawyer has become with Juliet.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 20, 2009, 08:32:38 PM »
From last week's Namaste episode, it seemed that the sizzle did seem a little fizzled between Juliette and Sawyer! (lol, I liked that lost and free!)   But the fleeting glances that Sawyer and Kate have exchanged seem pretty sizzly to me. Whether or not we as a group like the match ups, looks like whatever drama is gonna happen is gonna happen!!!

Ooooo and I can hardly wait!!!  Diabolical chuckle.

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 20, 2009, 09:33:53 PM »
It looked more to me like he was looking at her like "I know what you are thinking, and I'm sorry but I'm with her now", the kind of way you look at an still friends ex girlfriend who clearly still wants to get with you, but you are with someone else.

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 21, 2009, 09:35:39 PM »
I wanna know what was going through Jack's mind when Juliet came to the door and they chatted.

For a minute there, I thought that Jack was going to say something really inappropriate whilst Sawyer was listening, in the lounge.

Jack is a bit of a man-slut. He'd only been with Kate a night or two before!  :o