Author Topic: Richard needing the body?  (Read 15120 times)

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Richard needing the body?
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2009, 02:26:45 PM »
I never had a problem with the Nikki/Paulo episode---I'm surprised it created such an uproar with the fans.  I didn't find Nikki any more obnoxious than Shannon.  I may have been irritated if they had become central characters...but over-all, I really liked the episode.  I thought the part when they were buried alive was really scary--and I loved it.  Don't hate on the Nikki/Paulo epi.  Come on now.

amen sister

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2009, 04:08:09 PM »
I always feel sorry for the Nikki and Paolo actors, when everybody laughs about them getting killed off.  :-\

Expose was a great episode: it was fun; had loads of reveals and a twist ending.

The worst episode ever is the Jack-tattoo episode. Ugh.

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2009, 04:23:06 PM »
Worst episode: S.O.S. or the one where Claire caught the bird. wtf?

I liked Stranger in a Strange land, if only because we were introduced to Isabel, Juliet got marked, and I like tattoos.  :-\ Expose was fun for the writers to write (filling in all those little holes), and fun to watch. Plus, hellooooo, Nikki and Paulo died, so, what more could you ask for?

(MB, when I saw the movie "300", I kept calling the bad guy Paolo. You can tell because I can't remember his character's actual name now, and I love that movie  :D)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 04:37:16 PM by Mrs Alpert »

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2009, 04:27:00 PM »
Oh, Mrs Alpert... I worry that your husband may be secretly very evil indeed - and he'll break your heart.  :-[

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2009, 04:39:19 PM »
Oh, Mrs Alpert... I worry that your husband may be secretly very evil indeed - and he'll break your heart.  :-[

Is it wrong that that's kinda why I'm attracted to him? lol...I love Ben too...don't wanna crawl into his bed or anything, but he interests me.

Plus, y'know, the guyliner... ;)

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2009, 04:42:30 PM »
Plus, y'know, the guyliner... ;)

You're such a push-over!  :D

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2009, 04:46:50 PM »
Worst episode: S.O.S. or the one where Claire caught the bird. wtf?

I liked Stranger in a Strange land, if only because we were introduced to Isabel, Juliet got marked, and I like tattoos.  :-\ Expose was fun for the writers to write (filling in all those little holes), and fun to watch. Plus, hellooooo, Nikki and Paulo died, so, what more could you ask for?

(MB, when I saw the movie "300", I kept calling the bad guy Paolo. You can tell because I can't remember his character's actual name now, and I love that movie  :D)
Xercxes is the bad guys name

Par Avion (the one with Claire and the bird) was an awesome episode, we found out the Christian was her father, and we saw Jack playing football with the others, thus causing a huge rift with the rest of the losties.

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2009, 04:54:12 PM »
MB, I know it, I'm a pushover. That's just me, I guess. (but seriously, he rocks it)

As you can see, I don't know my villains or my history... heehee. I remembered once I read it, tho.

Par Avion (the one with Claire and the bird) was an awesome episode, we found out the Christian was her father, and we saw Jack playing football with the others, thus causing a huge rift with the rest of the losties.
Nah, we already suspected/knew that Christian was her father, we just didn't know if she knew it, and there were other episodes they could have squeezed it into. The last three seconds of Jack playing football--when we realize he is not running away but part of a game--were good. But 3 seconds out of the entire episode gets rounded down for me, so I didn't really like it at all. It's still Lost! Compared to like, The Bachelor, it was awesome. But we should never have to compare Lost to The Bachelor.

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »
MB, I know it, I'm a pushover. That's just me, I guess. (but seriously, he rocks it)

As you can see, I don't know my villains or my history... heehee. I remembered once I read it, tho.

Nah, we already suspected/knew that Christian was her father, we just didn't know if she knew it, and there were other episodes they could have squeezed it into. The last three seconds of Jack playing football--when we realize he is not running away but part of a game--were good. But 3 seconds out of the entire episode gets rounded down for me, so I didn't really like it at all. It's still Lost! Compared to like, The Bachelor, it was awesome. But we should never have to compare Lost to The Bachelor.

...I watch The Bachelor....lol....I am ashamed.

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2009, 07:13:01 PM »
...I watch The Bachelor....lol....I am ashamed.

Oh don't be! We've all got our guilty pleasures.  ;)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 07, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »
The others wanted payback for their guys being killed. He had to bring proof.
bump  I agree with Juggy.

And now to catch up on the rest of the thread....
I agree, Expose was a good episode.

I also like that episode....it was funny how Nikki and Paulo found everything way before the Losties did.

Razzle Dazzle!

when ever I do something very unimpressive or uninspiring, I always throw a "RAZZLE-DAZZLE!!" on the end of it.
Do you even throw in the jazz hands like I do? :D

So overrated.

yeah but haven't we established that JB doesn't find any woman attractive.
hehehee

Once again....my LOST girl crush has to be Gabriela.

Look @ her lips!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2009, 12:52:45 PM »
I never had a problem with the Nikki/Paulo episode---I'm surprised it created such an uproar with the fans.  I didn't find Nikki any more obnoxious than Shannon.  I may have been irritated if they had become central characters...but over-all, I really liked the episode.  I thought the part when they were buried alive was really scary--and I loved it.  Don't hate on the Nikki/Paulo epi.  Come on now.
I didn't like Shannon either. ;)

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2009, 11:30:22 AM »

I hate for a living, so I can't really help it, I'm a professional. The thing that really got to me about them though was the horrendous acting, and the way they were introduced. Compare that to the way they introduced Daniel, Charlotte, Miles, and Frank. If those 4 would have just dropped on the beach and been like, "We're from a boat!! We're here to help you." Do you know how annoying that would be?? Yes, you do, because that's what they did with Nikki and Paulo. LOL, but seriously, I hate them. For reals.

The others wanted payback for their guys being killed. He had to bring proof.
bump  I agree with Juggy.

And now to catch up on the rest of the thread....
I agree, Expose was a good episode.

I also like that episode....it was funny how Nikki and Paulo found everything way before the Losties did.

Razzle Dazzle!

when ever I do something very unimpressive or uninspiring, I always throw a "RAZZLE-DAZZLE!!" on the end of it.
Do you even throw in the jazz hands like I do? :D

Only if I'm "feeling" the jazz hands.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2009, 02:10:26 PM »

I hate for a living, so I can't really help it, I'm a professional. The thing that really got to me about them though was the horrendous acting, and the way they were introduced. Compare that to the way they introduced Daniel, Charlotte, Miles, and Frank. If those 4 would have just dropped on the beach and been like, "We're from a boat!! We're here to help you." Do you know how annoying that would be?? Yes, you do, because that's what they did with Nikki and Paulo. LOL, but seriously, I hate them. For reals.
His hate for them was rivaled only by his hate for Michael. lol

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2009, 03:13:00 PM »

His hate for them was rivaled only by his hate for Michael. lol

So much so, that they made me like Michael. Until they died (in the most awesomest way), then Michael went back to the top of the list.