Author Topic: Amy's Son  (Read 26585 times)

Offline Lost In NH

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Amy's Son
« Reply #270 on: March 17, 2009, 09:50:50 PM »
Ack!  How do I figure out what the asterisks are?  I have to know what it is that Jugdish is sold on!  Thanks for any help!

MadamP, Mangobingo put up a link 2 pages back about who the baby might be. I'm not sure but  I don't think it's really a spoiler per say, but just predictions. but I'm not taking any chances. :-\ lol.  so I think once you see the link you might have a better idea of you he is talking about. (oh wait did you see the link and still don't know who he's talking about? )
It is spoilerish. I gives 4 names and one of them is the baby. So I know it is one of 4 people.

You guys even discussing the nature of the article is spoiler-ish.  You do know a bunch of people have thought it was a character we haven't even been introduced to yet, right?  Just from these two posts it gives away that it is someone we already know...and that is really annoying.   >:(

you tell 'em Hatcher!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 17, 2009, 09:53:49 PM »
Ack!  How do I figure out what the asterisks are?  I have to know what it is that Jugdish is sold on!  Thanks for any help!

MadamP, Mangobingo put up a link 2 pages back about who the baby might be. I'm not sure but  I don't think it's really a spoiler per say, but just predictions. but I'm not taking any chances. :-\ lol.  so I think once you see the link you might have a better idea of you he is talking about. (oh wait did you see the link and still don't know who he's talking about? )
It is spoilerish. I gives 4 names and one of them is the baby. So I know it is one of 4 people.

You guys even discussing the nature of the article is spoiler-ish.  You do know a bunch of people have thought it was a character we haven't even been introduced to yet, right?  Just from these two posts it gives away that it is someone we already know...and that is really annoying.   >:(
I apologize for that. I just don't think that it is shocking that the baby was going to be someone we did not know. It had to be someone important or they would of not shown the scene. It was a big part of the episode.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 17, 2009, 11:35:46 PM »
I was all for it being no one in particular. But I suppose something from that video made sense. I think it's ***** and Amy is ****** as well, even if she did age too much. A purge could do that to you, I suppose.

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 18, 2009, 10:24:27 PM »
moother fahkin Ethan... wow

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 19, 2009, 04:21:37 AM »
moother fahkin Ethan... wow

lol....ditto.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 19, 2009, 04:29:08 AM »
Alrighty then.  Thread lock, anyone? lol

btw- mad props to matahari for posting it 1st. ;)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 21, 2009, 05:37:33 PM »
wat does a thread lovk mean?? im not as geeky and up to the lingo as you geeks... help a guy out...

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 22, 2009, 08:58:43 PM »
wat does a thread lovk mean?? im not as geeky and up to the lingo as you geeks... help a guy out...
Embrace your inner geek.  ;D

Thread lock is when a Moderator prevents any further posts in that thread.  Like this one...

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=3882.0

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 22, 2009, 09:17:32 PM »

I have no idea what thread lovk means. But lets not be calling people names around here.

Thanks.

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 06, 2009, 01:47:41 PM »
Alrighty then.  Thread lock, anyone? lol

btw- mad props to matahari for posting it 1st. ;)

Thanks PL! I knew the Juliet under the under carriage scene was sort of a wink and a nod to Ethan working on Juliet's house in season 3 and Amelia saying something like "he still hasn't fixed that yet." How motherly. I think I won the bet.