Author Topic: Amy's Son  (Read 26604 times)

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Amy's Son
« Reply #255 on: March 16, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »
It sort of ties-in with my theory of Amy being an undercover Other if the baby is ***** and Amy is actually ******.

Haha "Undercover Other" is great. I may even have to change the ol' handle to that.

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 16, 2009, 03:49:00 PM »
It sort of ties-in with my theory of Amy being an undercover Other if the baby is ***** and Amy is actually ******.
I am now sold on the idea that it is ***** but not that Amy is ******. SHe would of really aged badly over those 27 years. She would only be around 60. THat lady is older than that.
They can't all be beautiful like Richard. lol

lol

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 16, 2009, 03:59:13 PM »
lol
Oh but we wish they were!  ;)

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 16, 2009, 04:00:38 PM »
lol

Maybe he's born with it... maybe its mabelene.... ha!

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 16, 2009, 04:03:00 PM »
lol

lol. "Because he's worth it."

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 16, 2009, 04:05:03 PM »
lol... u ever think that his eye makeup is connected to how old pharrohs are depicted with eye make up as well?? i know he is seen with similar make up on other shows in his career... it could be the chicken or the egg theory.. which came first.. the eyeliner or the pharroah? lol kinda like how Des used "brotha" in his dialogue and they built it in to have him actually be a Brotha in training...

Offline grizn0

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 16, 2009, 04:05:54 PM »
oh for sure. when the egyptian stuff started becomming more and more prominent i thought about that.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 16, 2009, 06:50:40 PM »
lol

lol. "Because he's worth it."
LOL  I was waiting for it!

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 17, 2009, 12:25:20 AM »
Ack!  How do I figure out what the asterisks are?  I have to know what it is that Jugdish is sold on!  Thanks for any help!

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 17, 2009, 12:32:46 AM »
Ack!  How do I figure out what the asterisks are?  I have to know what it is that Jugdish is sold on!  Thanks for any help!

MadamP, Mangobingo put up a link 2 pages back about who the baby might be. I'm not sure but  I don't think it's really a spoiler per say, but just predictions. but I'm not taking any chances. :-\ lol.  so I think once you see the link you might have a better idea of you he is talking about. (oh wait did you see the link and still don't know who he's talking about? )

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 17, 2009, 09:30:10 AM »

MadamP, Mangobingo put up a link 2 pages back about who the baby might be. I'm not sure but  I don't think it's really a spoiler per say, but just predictions. but I'm not taking any chances. :-\ lol.  so I think once you see the link you might have a better idea of you he is talking about. (oh wait did you see the link and still don't know who he's talking about? )
It is spoilerish. I gives 4 names and one of them is the baby. So I know it is one of 4 people.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 17, 2009, 02:17:55 PM »
oooooooooooh! Then I am so glad I didn't look! Thanks juggy!
 (Now for the big question, what was that doing in this thread? ) humf.

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 17, 2009, 02:55:01 PM »
It is ok as long as no one states it in the thread. We should start a topic in the spoiler section for that article.

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 17, 2009, 04:39:01 PM »
It is ok as long as no one states it in the thread. We should start a topic in the spoiler section for that article.
I did the other day.

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=8983.0

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 17, 2009, 09:23:32 PM »

It is spoilerish. I gives 4 names and one of them is the baby. So I know it is one of 4 people.

You guys even discussing the nature of the article is spoiler-ish.  You do know a bunch of people have thought it was a character we haven't even been introduced to yet, right?  Just from these two posts it gives away that it is someone we already know...and that is really annoying.   >:(