Author Topic: Does Goodspeed know Sawyer is lying??  (Read 9772 times)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Does Goodspeed know Sawyer is lying??
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 12:50:08 PM »
Refresh my memory, but didn't we learn in The Man Behind the Curtain that Horace's occupation was Physicist?  I thought it was on his Dharma jumpsuit.  So maybe he does know more than we are led to believe.

I think it said "Mathematician." Either way, he's not a dumb guy.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2009, 03:08:57 PM »
Refresh my memory, but didn't we learn in The Man Behind the Curtain that Horace's occupation was Physicist?  I thought it was on his Dharma jumpsuit.  So maybe he does know more than we are led to believe.

Pretty sure you're right, I think that's why everyone was so confused about why he would be working at the Arrow station if he was a mathematician.

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2009, 03:40:40 PM »
Pretty sure you're right, I think that's why everyone was so confused about why he would be working at the Arrow station if he was a mathematician.
...maybe he's calculating up some statistics about probable attack patterns. ::)

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2009, 04:23:33 PM »
"Knowing" when bad things will happen right?! hehe

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2009, 05:14:45 PM »

Thanks, Mrs. A, I think you're right! (you seem to have a good memory for this stuff!)

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2009, 05:16:11 PM »
Thanks, Mrs. A, I think you're right! (you seem to have a good memory for this stuff!)

Aw thanks E.S.B.! Unfortunately, the Lost stuff pushes out other stuff, like how to use a fork or my sister's middle name...lol! But I know Horace's occupation in the DI!  ;D

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2009, 05:22:21 PM »

Aw thanks E.S.B.! Unfortunately, the Lost stuff pushes out other stuff, like how to use a fork or my sister's middle name...lol! But I know Horace's occupation in the DI!  ;D

LOL, I know that feeling!  I think maybe this gives me a good excuse to re-watch The Man Behind the Curtain.

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2009, 05:32:25 PM »
Whoever said you need an excuse to rewatch an episode, they lied.  :P

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2009, 03:23:00 AM »
I believe any distrust Horace had in Sawyer dissipated after Sawyer successfully negotiated with Richard. I don't think Richard is exactly the negotiating type.
Good call.  But as BobBX said, I'm sure they (Sawyer & team) were carefully scrutinized over the coming weeks/months.

Maybe The Dharma does not go to the Dark territory and does not know about it.
I would agree as that's also Smokey's stomping grounds.

LOL  ohmygoodness...this reminds me of one of my favorite Sponge Bob episodes.  I mean my children's favorites.   :-[ ::) ;) ;D

I know who Edward Kitsis, Edward Mars, Edward Colburn, Eddie the security guard, & Edmund Burke are, but I can't remember my 4th child's middle name.....

KIDDING.  Kidding. lol  It's Rachel. 

Just like Claire's friend, Tom's wife, Juliet's sister, & Alvar's daughter. ::) :-[ :)

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2009, 03:30:04 AM »
LOL  ohmygoodness...this reminds me of one of my favorite Sponge Bob episodes.  I mean my children's favorites.   :-[ ::) ;) ;D

I know who Edward Kitsis, Edward Mars, Edward Colburn, Eddie the security guard, & Edmund Burke are, but I can't remember my 4th child's middle name.....

Just like Claire's friend, Tom's wife, Juliet's sister, & Alvar's daughter. ::) :-[ :)

We burned the name! WE BURNED THE NAME!!!! LOL!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2009, 03:33:56 AM »

YES!  rofl

whooHOOO!  I feel so normal now. ;D  *phew*

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2009, 03:35:38 AM »

YES!  rofl

Man, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying... that was a great call, PL! That's one of my favorite... I mean, my younger siblings' favorite episodes... too!

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2009, 03:37:50 AM »

YES!  rofl

Man, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying... that was a great call, PL! That's one of my favorite... I mean, my younger siblings' favorite episodes... too!
I had that exact imagery with this line "like how to use a fork or my sister's middle name."  LOL  You're quite the wordsmith.  ;)

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2009, 03:43:09 AM »
I had that exact imagery with this line "like how to use a fork or my sister's middle name."  LOL  You're quite the wordsmith.  ;)

Ah, I'm glad my geekiness doesn't go unnoticed! You do inspire me, PL. I'm glad we're in this together.  ;D

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2009, 03:50:39 AM »

Ah, I'm glad my geekiness doesn't go unnoticed! You do inspire me, PL. I'm glad we're in this together;D
Yay.  ;D (& I'm done before I let it slip that I'm singing HSM songs now with this comment. :-\ ) lol

& now back to your regularly scheduled LOST discussion....