Author Topic: Who cant wait til Lapiedus breaks out some bad ass ???  (Read 2284 times)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Who cant wait til Lapiedus breaks out some bad ass ???
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 10:29:30 PM »
That's what I mean. But I don't think he's come to terms with it, or understands it at least. When he does, I'll trust him much more. He sees dead people? Awesome. His reluctance to accept it? = he doubts himself. I think what he says and does is honest. He just needs to understand what's happening to him.
I thought he'd accepted it this season and resigned himself to SRMHI because he felt safer there.

Maybe he did. But I still think there's a higher purpose behind it, of course, and I want him to understand what it is. Then comes the question, can we trust the dead people he talks to?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2009, 10:35:04 PM »
That's what I mean. But I don't think he's come to terms with it, or understands it at least. When he does, I'll trust him much more. He sees dead people? Awesome. His reluctance to accept it? = he doubts himself. I think what he says and does is honest. He just needs to understand what's happening to him.
I thought he'd accepted it this season and resigned himself to SRMHI because he felt safer there.

Maybe he did. But I still think there's a higher purpose behind it, of course, and I want him to understand what it is. Then comes the question, can we trust the dead people he talks to?
If you can't trust dead people, who can you trust?

(My life motto)

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2009, 10:42:38 PM »

(My life motto)

LOL! That's a good life motto. I'd probably trust Boone, but not so much Yemi. idk what was up with that whole thing with him and Eko, but he made me not trust dead people. What if Smokey/Jacob/something bad uses someone's likeness for evil? Not good.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2009, 10:43:47 PM »

(My life motto)

LOL! That's a good life motto. I'd probably trust Boone, but not so much Yemi. idk what was up with that whole thing with him and Eko, but he made me not trust dead people. What if Smokey/Jacob/something bad uses someone's likeness for evil? Not good.
I think you're onto something, but I bet you can trust dead people off island.

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 10:45:27 PM »

(My life motto)
I think you're onto something, but I bet you can trust dead people off island.

OK. But on-island, I'm just gonna trust Lapidus. We'll see if I add to that list as the season goes. on.

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 10:49:37 PM »
I might trust Daniel too, after he gets over Charlotte.

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 04:07:57 PM »
He's a straight shooter, fo sho. lol  That's what I love most about him.  He's got to be the most trustworthy character in the show's history!
wow.. you know what.. i completely agree... maybe he was made to seem that way... maybe TPTB fashioned Lapiedus to seem like the most trustworthy one of the group... watch HIM turn out to be Jacob... ha ahahahaha

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2009, 04:10:30 PM »
I might trust Daniel too, after he gets over Charlotte.

I think that Daniel's love for Charlotte will not get over with... i think that he snaps when she dies, even when she disappeared he was saying " i wont tell her..." but its too much for him so he just cracks and loses all sight and will to go on and tries to stop this all from happneing .. ( think first scene this season) i think he sabotages the orchid in order to stop Charlette from dying... which in turn causes the "Incident" to happen.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 12:28:45 PM by CastawayCayley »

Offline Jas0n

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2009, 12:21:29 PM »
He is quite the bad ass for landing that plane the way he did, although his co-pilot may not agree.

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 06:32:46 AM »
he has not done anything bad ass yet. Well except land a plane on an island
He also talked to a cow.

Major beverage malfunction when I read that!! Nice one JB!