Author Topic: The Hanso foundation has never been mentioned on the show has it?  (Read 1365 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
but this would bring the Paik's into it... i think we might be hearing from them soon...

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: The Hanso foundation has never been mentioned on the show has it?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 10:57:57 PM »
It was mentioned in the orientation films

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 11:04:27 PM »
It was mentioned in the orientation films

ahhh touche`... well that brings me to the other part of the question... will we find out on the show Paik's involvement... or is tthat online info only??

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 11:13:58 PM »
I don't know anything about Paik's involvement, I hope you just did not give up spoiler information

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 11:47:23 PM »
As far as I know, Paik's involvement is still hypothetical.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 11:50:48 PM »
ok i was just goin on the (what i thought was..)  LOST sanctioned online releasded video blogs about a girl that got info about the hanso foundation and it said that paik industries funded the building of a freighter for hanso foundation.... i could be wrong

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 03:51:18 AM »
There were those crazy tv adverts a couple of seasons ago too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5RQplPKl-Y&fmt=18

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 12:34:35 PM »
ok i was just goin on the (what i thought was..)  LOST sanctioned online releasded video blogs about a girl that got info about the hanso foundation and it said that paik industries funded the building of a freighter for hanso foundation.... i could be wrong
Ok, I suppose that's likely. Although lending money doesn't necessarily preclude involvement.

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 03:22:12 PM »
Ok, I suppose that's likely. Although lending money doesn't necessarily preclude involvement.

Well, as a banker who lends money as a job, WE cannot be involved in any entity that we lend to.  Either personally or be related to any owner.  But then, WE are regulated.  Nobody on Lost with money seems to be regulated in any fashion.....

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 03:47:29 AM »

they all really dont i agree... all those with money seem to be privately rich. with complete control of their investments... til sun gets controling stock in paik industries... we have yet to see the sun Oceanic 6 story.. like... what happened to her off the island.. and dealings with her and her father... ? seems to be lacking subtitles this season. btu with a war coming ... you have to think about the militant ppl who have been around that we havent heard from in a while.. like kates dad... ? i mean also... i think, and would liek to see that all of the living off island extras will all come together sooner or later but that they do. like issac of ukuru, and claires psychic... and so on... and liam... lol

Well, as a banker who lends money as a job, WE cannot be involved in any entity that we lend to.  Either personally or be related to any owner.  But then, WE are regulated.  Nobody on Lost with money seems to be regulated in any fashion.....