Author Topic: Hurley the least talked about Oceanic 6er???  (Read 1444 times)

Offline BadRobot64

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Hurley the least talked about Oceanic 6er???
« on: February 27, 2009, 11:39:23 AM »
i think it may have been angled this way... in some way. i was just thinking of what made ben special.. and connected him with Hugo. let me explain... wasnt it the fact that ben could see the "dead" that caught Richard's attention? yes a couple others have seen dead ppl.. in dreams, or when they were not who they appeared to be (Yemi). Jack actually saw his father, but thats yet to be determined if Dead is Dead yet. but then i thought about Hugo... he has seen the most "dead" people. AND he has the most connections with the number out of ANYONE we have seen on the show... yet. but not too much talk about what is to come of him in these threads. any thoughts ideas?

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Hurley the least talked about Oceanic 6er???
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 01:16:18 AM »
i think it may have been angled this way... in some way. i was just thinking of what made ben special.. and connected him with Hugo. let me explain... wasnt it the fact that ben could see the "dead" that caught Richard's attention? yes a couple others have seen dead ppl.. in dreams, or when they were not who they appeared to be (Yemi). Jack actually saw his father, but thats yet to be determined if Dead is Dead yet. but then i thought about Hugo... he has seen the most "dead" people. AND he has the most connections with the number out of ANYONE we have seen on the show... yet. but not too much talk about what is to come of him in these threads. any thoughts ideas?

I don't understand what you're getting at. I'm having a hard time following what it is you're trying to say. Hurley sees dead people at times, yes. What dead people has Ben seen? Didn't he only see his mother?

And how is Ben special and connected to Hurley? A few people in the show, including Richard, have said that Ben isn't special and he wasn't the true chosen leader of the "others". He is just a temporary leader, for now, until the true leader is found.

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 01:17:00 AM »
Oh yeah. Also, what does the title of your thread have to do with what you are referring to? Not bashing you in any way, just trying to understand what you're talking about so I can think about it and discuss.

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 04:26:07 AM »

I don't understand what you're getting at. I'm having a hard time following what it is you're trying to say. Hurley sees dead people at times, yes. What dead people has Ben seen? Didn't he only see his mother?

And how is Ben special and connected to Hurley? A few people in the show, including Richard, have said that Ben isn't special and he wasn't the true chosen leader of the "others". He is just a temporary leader, for now, until the true leader is found.

ya i know i wasnt too clear with that... ah... i just had so many theories flyin around my head... note to self... one thread at a time... i pretty much meant that everyone who has seen someone who is no longer living is connected... which isnt many in the big scheme of characters LOST has had.  then i meant to say that we really dont know about Hurley as a O6er do we? ... numbers popping up everywhere... he had a vision of Charlie, and alot of the ones we have lost have come to visit him... and i also meant to go on saying that does WHO visits him have meaning... just like when every other deceased has shown up... its THAT person specifically chosen for a reason. Hugo is the only one who has seen multiple dead... id say Locke is second and all ... but i dont want to stray ... since Hugo has seen so many... why them and not others.. and who will be next... if any? why anna lucia and NOT Libby?I can def see why Charlie... that whomever is sending them woudl use him most and first... hed be def trusted... or so the theory woudl be... but then why Eko? maybe just a homage to the character and to the actor himself. u think nikki and palo will show up being .. what the ****!?!?!?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 01:37:43 PM »
Woah... disjointed thinking. Cut back on the tequila, pardner. ;)

Are you asking how Hurley returned to the island?

Offline BadRobot64

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 07:18:11 PM »
Woah... disjointed thinking. Cut back on the tequila, pardner. ;)

Are you asking how Hurley returned to the island?
called stoner with alot of lost theories and only 2 hands to type them all out before they dissipate