Author Topic: SAyid's shirt  (Read 8202 times)

Offline themaven

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: SAyid's shirt
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 03:33:31 PM »
I agree the logo and idea of a hanso financed poject would be nice foreshadowing.. Been anxious to see more Hanso in show, starting to wonder if they scrapped the foundation altogether as a player.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 09:05:09 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOO!! Hanso must emerge.  They certainly didn't throw us his journal in these later episodes without his character coming into play.

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 03:23:16 PM »
Hmmm...I think Jacob will be a Season Six reveal.

I don't think it will be a full on reveal, I think we will see the back of a head, and someone will say "You?" but we won't see who it is.

See, I wouldn't mind that at all.  I had a thread around here somewhere called the Lost Questions I Don't Want Answered.  I would be glad for that to be mysterious forever.

Are you out of your mind?? LOL After this long, I want to know why Jack wore the suit he had on in the airport when he was talking to the girl at the counter back in season 1.

I agree the logo and idea of a hanso financed poject would be nice foreshadowing.. Been anxious to see more Hanso in show, starting to wonder if they scrapped the foundation altogether as a player.

It would make sense too, because if I remember correctly, wasn't Hanso involved in charitable programs through out the world??

**EDIT** Philanthropy, that's the word that was eluding me.

NOOOOOOOOOO!! Hanso must emerge.  They certainly didn't throw us his journal in these later episodes without his character coming into play.

You talking about the Black Rock journal?? I'm pretty sure that was Magnus Hanso from the black rock. I'm sure that Alvar and Magnus could be the same person, but we don't know that yet.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 11:21:53 AM by BobBX542 »

Offline themaven

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 05:08:41 PM »
Hmmm...I think Jacob will be a Season Six reveal.

I don't think it will be a full on reveal, I think we will see the back of a head, and someone will say "You?" but we won't see who it is.

See, I wouldn't mind that at all.  I had a thread around here somewhere called the Lost Questions I Don't Want Answered.  I would be glad for that to be mysterious forever.

Are you out of your mind?? LOL After this long, I want to know why Jack wore the suit he had on in the airport when he was talking to the girl at the counter back in season 1.

It would make sense too, because if I remember correctly, wasn't Hanso involved in charitable programs through out the world??

You talking about the Black Rock journal?? I'm pretty sure that was Magnus Hanso from the black rock. I'm sure that Alvar and Magnus could be the same person, but we don't know that yet.

Actually Magnus was the great grandfather of Alvar Hanso.
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Magnus_Hanso

Shows that the Hanso family also has a long standing history with the island.

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009, 11:44:33 PM »
Definitely two different guys, two different time frames. Oh, believe me I only think Magnus was the lead in to Alvar. I'm waiting for that man!!  Aren't we all?

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 10:51:17 AM »
Definitely two different guys, two different time frames. Oh, believe me I only think Magnus was the lead in to Alvar. I'm waiting for that man!!  Aren't we all?

Oh, I know that, but the way that BenLakie phrased that one comment made me think he was in the camp that Alvar and Magnus are the same person. I deffinitely think they are two people, but it is very likely that I/we could be wrong.

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 11:49:31 AM »

Oh, I know that, but the way that BenLakie phrased that one comment made me think he was in the camp that Alvar and Magnus are the same person. I deffinitely think they are two people, but it is very likely that I/we could be wrong.

hee hee...Mrs Shephard, how many personalities do you have that we can talk about them like they're different people? BenLakie was very deceptive... ;)

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 03:32:28 PM »
they're the same person??

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 04:32:53 PM »

LOL...yes, she's been switching her names around lately. It's been a bit confusing. I have to deconstruct her tone and syntax, then I just call her Mrs Shephard...When she's BenLakie, she's a little bit devious.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 04:36:57 PM »

LOL...yes, she's been switching her names around lately. It's been a bit confusing. I have to deconstruct her tone and syntax, then I just call her Mrs Shephard...When she's BenLakie, she's a little bit devious.

I'll say.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 04:36:18 PM »
Now she is laklost again! lol

Offline hyperform

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2009, 10:58:21 PM »
I'm just glad PrincessLeia is back to her normal name.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2009, 02:20:21 PM »
I'm just glad PrincessLeia is back to her normal name.

I liked her as Mrs Gault! now i get confused ::)  lol

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2009, 08:12:22 PM »
I was confusing myself too much with that one. lol

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2009, 08:55:13 PM »
Even though I know you are back to princess Leia I still find myself looking for Mrs Gault sometimes . duh me! .  :-\ ;D  haha

edited days later when the light bulb went off in my head that I got it wrong! ::)
Oh wait, pl was Mrs Shepard and laklost was Mrs Gault.
See, I said i was confused! lol
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 02:20:45 PM by Mrs Hume »