Author Topic: Act I: thehansofoundation.org Clues and Finds  (Read 51254 times)

Offline Pandora

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: thehansofoundation.org Clues and Finds
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2006, 05:43:52 PM »
Guys, CHECK SITE RIGHT NOW>>> THERE ARE A TONNNNN OF NEW UPDATES!!!

From the ERI site, we found an imbed for the following site... check the Thompson & McIntyre boxes!!

http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/

Lots of stuff with Jeep Chrysler Corp writing to them... commercials, conspiracy & so forth (he is also a sponsor of DJ Dan)

Also, new stuff with Hugh's bio, which was just cracked... Penelope scoffing at "family values"... pics of him and the lady he is having an affair with...

Will be back later to give more detailed summary, but right now things are a mess...too much new stuff.  But check the links and THF site again!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 11:00:59 AM by PandoraX »

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2006, 09:05:09 PM »
Just updated the walkthrough for the new Hugh login and compass site!

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=1072.msg8379#msg8379

Offline DevilishinVA

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2006, 09:26:52 PM »
Very cool and interesting! I figured that most would be updated today since it's LOST Day. Thanks PandoraX for the updates!!

Offline jordangr7

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 17, 2006, 09:28:10 PM »
I was looking at the DJ Dan website and was wondering...
What do these symbols mean?

i can tell, one is a cross over the hanso foundation symbol, so its anti hanso
one has a cross over the symbol of the masons(from the da vinci code) the pyramid with the eye, so its anti-masons

Offline redshadow

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2006, 05:48:07 AM »
Can I get a litte help with the Hugh password? No matter how I type "the mouth piece" I get invalid password. Thanks!

Offline bob_bucket

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2006, 06:54:15 AM »
redshadow, I get the same thing. I've tried it through the the site proper, and I've tried it going through from the Alvar Hanso folder at the compas site, but there I can't enter the password, I can type, but pressing enter produces no effect.
If this is another time sensitive activity I'm gonna be a bit pissed.
If I see the words 'Password Incorrect' one more time I'm going to...well...frankly there's nothing I can do. But I'm gonna do nothing with such vengeance that... ah, who am I kidding. I'll probably just go do something else.

Offline Bones

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2006, 08:35:44 AM »
Can I get a litte help with the Hugh password? No matter how I type "the mouth piece" I get invalid password. Thanks!

Make sure you didn't clean out your temp files/cookies.  If you have you have to redo the whole breaking strain part so that you are recognized by persphone.  I hope this helps.

Offline spidermcfly

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2006, 09:26:17 AM »
In looking at www.letyourcompassguideyou.com, I noticed the title bar has a latin phrase in it:

"Permissum vestri complector rector vos"

which loosely translates to

"Let your master embrace you"

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2006, 11:03:00 AM »

Make sure you didn't clean out your temp files/cookies.  If you have you have to redo the whole breaking strain part so that you are recognized by persphone.  I hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing this, Bones... I suspect that might be the problem for some folks, because these guys aren't the only ones to have had problems.  In fact, last night I did for a little while also, and I thought it was a glitch and that I was trying to get in while they were updating in the background.  Very weird, because the next minute, I was able to log in, and didn't have problems.

bob & redshadow, let me know if the clearing cache thing works for you.

Offline firemanandlostfan

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2006, 01:29:22 PM »
PandoraX - On the web site http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/usr/hmcintyr/mail/news_ad.jpg print that news ad out and hold it to a mirror and see if you can see what I see.... ::)

Offline OLLY-wood

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2006, 02:04:57 PM »
I hope sledge gets some sort of recognition from the creators of Lost... he was the original "Lost Experience" last year

Offline Lulu

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2006, 04:25:25 PM »

Has anyone else figured out how to get past this? I made sure my temp files/cookies hadn't been cleaned out, and went through and did all the previous clues/tricks to make sure I didn't miss anything, but I am still getting the "password incorrect" and I am sad! I know I can see what you are supposed to see in the other section of the forum, but I want to do it myself too! :)

Thanks!

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2006, 08:07:24 PM »
Lulu:  Sorry, but I don't have any other ideas right now. :( I can say you are not the only one who is having complaints about this, judging from other forums today.

PandoraX - On the web site http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/usr/hmcintyr/mail/news_ad.jpg print that news ad out and hold it to a mirror and see if you can see what I see.... ::)

fireman, I was so curious, you actually had me taking my laptop over to the mirror... :P

I was confused what you meant at first and then saw that very finely, there are the words "If you are one, know one" and "Happy Mother's Day" in it.  Now I know what people on other forums are talking about! (I think I heard mention of the MOther's Day reference in the webmaze somewhere)  Though I'm not really convinced it's meant to be a clue, because it's a scan of a newspaper ad (and some letters are going to show through from the other side; if you look closely, there are other smaller letters from an article that bled through, too) that was actually in major newspapers last week.  I was kind of curious why they included the clip in Hugh's files, though.

Offline BuenoCabra

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2006, 08:49:27 PM »
Hiya, all.

I haven't been able to find anything about this on here or any other message board, so I thought I'd post it.  :)

In Hugh McIntyre's mail folder on www.letyourcompassguideyou.com is a picture of Peter Thompson's signature on the letter that Persephone showed us with "breaking strain":

http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/usr/hmcintyr/mail/ptsig.jpg

In Peter Thompson's folder, there are lots of things about THF trying to get a fleet of Jeeps (by the way, none of the models requested are even available for fleet purchase/rental, according to http://fleet.chrysler.com  ::) subtle advertising, guys). One of them is a part of the contract signed by Thompson:

http://www.letyourcompassguideyou.com/usr/pthompso/mail/fleetcontract2.jpg

These signatures don't match up at all, so the letters were obviously signed by different people. I think Hugh having that picture of just the signature means that we're supposed to notice that, especially since Thompson's is the only other accessible folder.

For some reason I have an overwhelming urge to go buy a Jeep Compass and some Sprite...

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2006, 09:03:17 PM »
Bueno: Yeah, I had added the signature discrepency like a few minutes ago, don't know if you saw it. :)  I agree it is definitely a clue.