Author Topic: Who left with Lapidus???  (Read 9761 times)

Offline blueeyed2200

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Who left with Lapidus???
« on: February 26, 2009, 12:08:18 AM »
Any thoughts??

Offline Maxor127

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Who left with Lapidus???
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 12:14:05 AM »
I figured it was Sun.

Offline blueeyed2200

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 12:15:19 AM »
But shouldn't Sun be flashing times with the other Oceanic 6?

Offline trodge

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 12:15:25 AM »
I assumed it was Sun.

Locke is told that the pilot and some woman took one.  (one Being a boat)

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 02:24:58 AM »
Well, it wasn't Kate, so what other woman would frank leave with other than sun? the flight attendants? What use would they be , they know nothing of the island.

*and most importantly , Let's just say,  I'm sure Frank would love to see if Jin was still alive considering he was one of the ones who left him on the freighter to die.

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 02:35:12 AM »
It makes most sense that is is Sun

I also wonder if the split had to do with how they were sitting on the plane?

Locke..........Ben...................Sun.............Frank

..........Jack......Hurlry.......Kate.................

I just don't know how Syid fits in

I do think the Split was done on purpose

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 02:44:16 AM »
I'm thinking that if the split wasn't done on purpose it happened because not everyone was on the plane that should have been on it. Dog, Walt, Aaron maybe, Des.  I know he wasn't on the plane originally but was needed like Ben. and all the people that died. (Mrs hawking said everyone here had to go back and Ben was in the room when she said that,so now I believe Ben had to go back too.)

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 02:56:36 AM »
I'm gonna have to agree with everybody here and say it is Sun because it was a woman he left with. Sun wants to find Jin so that seems to be her only agenda at this point.

Offline uofapiglet

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 02:57:00 AM »
Does Lapidus even count as someone that has to go back considering he was supposed to be original the pilot? If he is, then it sort of fits with the theory that everyone has to go back to the island.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 04:08:14 AM by uofapiglet »

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 03:02:31 AM »
Well, we know it deffinitely wasn't Kate. she is with jack and hurley.in the 70's.
 but if an other working for Ben left with frank, why would an other help frank leave and not Ben then? leave Ben behind? that just doesn't sound right. why would frank go with a stranger anyway?

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 03:07:51 AM »
All I remember was that Lapidus seemed genuinely surprised to see everybody back on the plane. I can't imagine that he'd be in with the Others? 

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 03:19:44 AM »
my favorite moment! Did you see his face when he said, why do i get the feeling we aren't going to Guam? priceless!

Offline uofapiglet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 03:24:45 AM »
All I remember was that Lapidus seemed genuinely surprised to see everybody back on the plane. I can't imagine that he'd be in with the Others? 

That's a good point. Sun seems like the most-likely candidate but part of me thinks it could also be someone else (you never know). Lapidus may not be in cohoots with the Others but he obviously took one of the canoes with someone who is familiar with the island or had some idea of where they would paddle off to. And why the sudden hurry to leave the crash sight?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 04:09:24 AM by uofapiglet »

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 03:27:53 AM »

That's a good point. Sun seems like the most-likely candidate but part of me thinks it could be someone else. Lapidus may not be in cohoots with the Others but he obviously took one of the canoes with someone who is familiar with the island or had some idea of where they would paddle off to. And why the sudden hurry to leave the crash sight?

um, because he was with sun who is in a major panic to see if Jin is still alive?! because he is partially responsible for leaving jin on the freighter to die. maybe?!

Offline uofapiglet

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 04:03:59 AM »

That's a good point. Sun seems like the most-likely candidate but part of me thinks it could be someone else. Lapidus may not be in cohoots with the Others but he obviously took one of the canoes with someone who is familiar with the island or had some idea of where they would paddle off to. And why the sudden hurry to leave the crash sight?

um, because he was with sun who is in a major panic to see if Jin is still alive?! because he is partially responsible for leaving jin on the freighter to die. maybe?!

Oh my god! I completely forgot, so sorry! I feel like a prize idiot. It's late and I should really go to bed after taht big blunder... My bad...