Author Topic: Lapidus.. Hell of a Pilot  (Read 8690 times)

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: Lapidus.. Hell of a Pilot
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2009, 01:13:56 PM »
Did anyone else feel like the way the crash landing was filmed...that it seemed a little hokey?  It just seemed cheesy to me...in a way I can't explain.  Maybe I'm just being weird.

Perhaps with the really bad CGI?? That's what me and my friends thought.

That must have been it...but, man, it was awful.

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2009, 02:12:14 PM »
what i didn't like about it was it really didn't flow well.
first we get turbulence, then we get the flash , we don't see it yet but our losties dissapear. then we get the crash, then they wake up and see everyone missing. after the flash , things were relatively calm before they landed. Elana was knocked out but in a way where she looked like she was sleeping. It just didn't flow right with me and didn't feel believeable.  :-\

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2009, 03:30:40 PM »
first we get turbulence, then we get the flash , we don't see it yet but our losties dissapear. then we get the crash, then they wake up and see everyone missing. after the flash , things were relatively calm before they landed. Elana was knocked out but in a way where she looked like she was sleeping. It just didn't flow right with me and didn't feel believeable.  :-\

LOL, that's because it's a TV show. Maybe TPTB were thinking along the lines that I was and didn't want to do the landing scene, but had to throw it together with the quickness.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2009, 03:33:33 PM »

LOL, that's because it's a TV show. Maybe TPTB were thinking along the lines that I was and didn't want to do the landing scene, but had to throw it together with the quickness.

WHAT??! Lost is a TV show?!  :o

;) I guess.  :(

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2009, 03:46:29 PM »

WHAT??! Lost is a TV show?!  :o

;) I guess.  :(

I know, I was shocked too. I figured it out when I did some research and found that there was never any Oceanic airlines that had a plane go missing in 2004. Also, there is no such thing as Oceanic Airlines.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2009, 04:00:59 PM »
ha, that is because Widmore is covering it all up!  :D

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2009, 05:27:48 PM »
ha, that is because Widmore is covering it all up!  :D

You know something?? You just might be right!! I won't give up on this yet.