Author Topic: Widmore's Fake Flight 815 Plane Wreckage  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Thomas

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Widmore's Fake Flight 815 Plane Wreckage
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 10:59:53 AM »
How do we know that the plane they are flying back to the island on has the Ajira logo on it.  What if it has the Oceanic logo on it....We saw the Oceanic logo at the airport when jack was at the ticket counter. 

this may account for the different pilot / passangers found in the fake wreckage.

I like this theory a lot.    But you've left out the obvious.    The ajira flight crash lands on the Hydra Island.   On the runway that the Other's were making.     Ben could have the plane repainted with some Dharma issue paint.    Then all he has to do is get it to the right time.    Seems like a good way to get a plane.   It also explains how Ben could do it with trickery as opposed to Widmore's resources.    Ben might have even dug up the bodies of all the oceanic victims and put them on the plane before sinking it.    Then he'd only have to find substitutes bodies for those who are still living or were disfigured like the Pilot.   

Offline mrose4243

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 05:37:12 PM »
When I rewatched '316' there was a shot of the plane in flight that had the 'Ajira' logo on it.

Not that this means anything, though!

;D

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 06:30:44 AM »
for all we know another oceanic plane crashed and that the plane isnt 815, there are so many way to look at this but we probably wont get answers to much until season 6
I'm betting that the O815'ers recreate the crash site in the past so that the secret will be covered up.
I like this idea. I'll buy you a beer if its right ;)