Author Topic: Previously On My Lost Dream  (Read 9090 times)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Previously On My Lost Dream
« on: February 20, 2009, 01:44:41 PM »
Is your mind so used to Lost-related images, storylines, and dialogue during the day that it recreates it while you sleep? Are you a crazy enough fan to not only admit it, but share it? Is this even appropriate?  :D

If you've answered yes to any of these questions, you're in good company. Share it, but let's keep it clean, alright? (and let's see how long this lasts, lol!)

I was walking around on the island with Sawyer, Locke, and Jin, and the Others were after us. They had seen me but not the guys, so Sawyer told me to walk away from them so the Others wouldn't get them too. Sawyer said they wouldn't get me if I dove off the cliff into the water, and I'm like, "That's because I'd be dead, dummy." So I just walked away, and the Others caught me. But somehow I found their Secret Internet Source and unplugged it. They couldn't function on the island without the internet, so they let me & everyone else go in exchange for me plugging it back in. THE END.

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Previously On My Lost Dream
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 01:57:35 PM »
I had a Lost dream just Wednesday night, after the show! Well, a kinda Lost dream... I was at a college and was told that they used the grounds for filming the show, and that every once in a while the actors would come out and do skits. This had to be related to a Ren Faire I used to go to back in college, where you could see the Jousting at 10, 12 and 2 for example, but occasionally if the actors encountered each other in the street they would do an improv interaction that wasn't on any schedule. Anyway, in this dream, I caught sight of Desmond and followed him around (at a distance; I'm shy) until he ran into Ms. Hawking and they recreated their yelling scene in the Lamp Post. Everybody watched and applauded, and when it was over I tried to get close to Desmond but he disappeared into an actors entrance or something. And today, while watching that scene over for my recap I kept thinking about that dream. How weird that you started this thread today!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 02:24:05 PM »
Mine all involve Kate and myself..... but you wanted them kept clean.

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 04:18:01 PM »
Mine all involve Kate and myself..... but you wanted them kept clean.

Well, if we all posted our dreams like that, this would be a totally different site. Might have to start charging.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 01:05:44 AM »
I had a dream Kate was pregnant on the plane going back to the island. (Noticeably pregnant) after having a debate on a thread in real life that I didn't think she was pregnant. When I  woke up, I thought "man, I was wrong, she was pregnant". Took me a few minutes to realize , it was just a dream.  ::) he he.
I wish I could remember the whole dream. but That was before we had this thread (and before I was going to admit to it) Now that we have AA for lost dreams I can speak out about them haha!

Nice  thread Mrs Alpert! ;)

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 05:19:45 AM »
I already told you about my latest LOST dream...but, no worries....I'm sure I'll have another in the next week...*hopefully prophetic! haha*

I LOVE the title of this thread, btw!  ;D

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 02:38:12 PM »
Thanks ladies...I figure this topic is part support group, part guilty pleasure, hee hee.

In another dream, Locke and Kate went into a cave to check out some weird carvings, but there was a monster in the cave...something like a dragon/worm/mammoth (scary)...and while they were in there, aliens landed on the island, and I wanted to shout out to them that it's all aliens! The whole thing, orchestrated by aliens! But the aliens had some kind of freeze ray and I was paralyzed. When I woke up, I was totally convinced that I'd solved the mystery of Lost: Aliens.

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 04:49:02 PM »
Thanks ladies...I figure this topic is part support group, part guilty pleasure, hee hee.

In another dream, Locke and Kate went into a cave to check out some weird carvings, but there was a monster in the cave...something like a dragon/worm/mammoth (scary)...and while they were in there, aliens landed on the island, and I wanted to shout out to them that it's all aliens! The whole thing, orchestrated by aliens! But the aliens had some kind of freeze ray and I was paralyzed. When I woke up, I was totally convinced that I'd solved the mystery of Lost: Aliens.

haha...that's an awesome one. 

Alien: "Take me to your leader"
Kate: " 'leader' is a really fluid term right now...but can I interest you in a steamy make-out session?"

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 09:14:53 PM »
I had a Lost dream just Wednesday night, after the show! Well, a kinda Lost dream... I was at a college and was told that they used the grounds for filming the show, and that every once in a while the actors would come out and do skits. This had to be related to a Ren Faire I used to go to back in college, where you could see the Jousting at 10, 12 and 2 for example, but occasionally if the actors encountered each other in the street they would do an improv interaction that wasn't on any schedule. Anyway, in this dream, I caught sight of Desmond and followed him around (at a distance; I'm shy) until he ran into Ms. Hawking and they recreated their yelling scene in the Lamp Post. Everybody watched and applauded, and when it was over I tried to get close to Desmond but he disappeared into an actors entrance or something. And today, while watching that scene over for my recap I kept thinking about that dream. How weird that you started this thread today!

I would love for something like this to happen in reality. Can you imagine just walking along, then hearing lines from Lost, by what sounds like the actual actor's voices, and stumbling across this? That might be the most awesome day ever.

Offline BobBX542

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 04:30:16 PM »
I just learned of this thread, and had to share. Waaaaaaaaaay back during season 2, I had a dream that I was on the island with all of the survivors, but it was back when the plane crashed, and since I had already watched season 1 (yes, in the dream, I had watched LOST), I knew what was going on, and when I would try to tell people about Locke being able to walk before the crash, and the hatch, and the others, everyone just thought I was crazy. Then when they found the hatch, and they asked me what was going on, in typical LOST fashion, I didn't say anything. That's all I remember.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 05:46:10 PM »
I just learned of this thread, and had to share. Waaaaaaaaaay back during season 2, I had a dream that I was on the island with all of the survivors, but it was back when the plane crashed, and since I had already watched season 1 (yes, in the dream, I had watched LOST), I knew what was going on, and when I would try to tell people about Locke being able to walk before the crash, and the hatch, and the others, everyone just thought I was crazy. Then when they found the hatch, and they asked me what was going on, in typical LOST fashion, I didn't say anything. That's all I remember.

So you acted like the others or JOhN and keep your knowledge to yourself! You've been on that island too long. :D  Great dream! :)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 09:58:43 PM »
I love this thread! ;D

Apparently I dreamed that Damon & Carlton told us that the eye found in the Arrow belonged to Radzinsky. lol  But I had an absolute NIGHTMARE a few weeks ago.  I dreamed I was one of about 10 red shirts captured by Keamy's team in Othersville.  We were all on our knees, lined up, ready to be shot (like Alex) if we didn't spill some info (I can't remember what they even wanted to know now).  As he went down the line executing people, I kept telling myself that it was just a dream, but STILL- even in a dream, I didn't want to feel this guy's gun on my cheek!  I literally had to force myself to wake up when he was one person away from me. lol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 10:17:57 PM »
Holy crap, Mrs G! Maybe you should stay away from the really violent episodes for a while...rewatch the ones that are just confusing without being bloody. I always have violent dreams when I eat chocolate before bed...I thought it was an old wives' tale for the longest time. Turns out it's true, maybe that's it??  :-\

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 10:19:24 PM »
I love this thread! ;D

Apparently I dreamed that Damon & Carlton told us that the eye found in the Arrow belonged to Radzinsky. lol  But I had an absolute NIGHTMARE a few weeks ago.  I dreamed I was one of about 10 red shirts captured by Keamy's team in Othersville.  We were all on our knees, lined up, ready to be shot (like Alex) if we didn't spill some info (I can't remember what they even wanted to know now).  As he went down the line executing people, I kept telling myself that it was just a dream, but STILL- even in a dream, I didn't want to feel this guy's gun on my cheek!  I literally had to force myself to wake up when he was one person away from me. lol
:o

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 11:48:09 AM »
I love this thread! ;D

pregnancy dreams stink.  they're so REAL, yet so out there.