Author Topic: Im kinda sad over here...  (Read 2652 times)

Offline patrixmith

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
Re: Im kinda sad over here...
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 01:32:47 AM »
Yeah, don't be sad. There are still so many mysteries to solve!!

1) Who is Jacob?
2) What is the smoke monster? How did Ben summon it?
3) Where did the "others" come from?
4) What's up with the 4 toed statue?
5) Is Claire dead?
6) Why and how do dead people show up?
7) What did pushing the button in the swan station really do?
8.) How is Miles able to sense and talk to the dead?
9) How does Walt make things happen just by thinking them?
10) What have the "others" been up to this whole time at their super secret hiding spot?
11) Why can't women conceive on the island?
12) Why were all of the Losties' lives, before the island, somehow intertwined?
13) Why is the island personified? How can it choose people's destinies and course correct events to its will?

And here are the special ones that I personally want answered:
1) How did the Black Rock get on the middle of the island? (Can't wait to learn the history of that...)
2) How old is Richard and why the heck doesn't he age?
3) WHAT THE CRAP IS UP WITH THIS ISLAND?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 01:34:51 AM by patrixmith »

Offline E.S.B.

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 08:38:10 PM »
Don't worry, there will still be new mysteries to open up that we haven't even conceived of yet.  I have no idea what the writers have in store for us for Season 6, and I'm sure it's going to be intense.  Darlton even commented after Season 4 that they were worried about Season 5 feeling like a filler season - and man, if this season is filler, just imagine how mind-blowing next season will be!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 08:54:17 PM by E.S.B. »

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 08:49:01 PM »
Don't worry, there will still be new mysteries to open up that we haven't even conceived of yet.  I have no idea what the writers have in store for us for Season 6, and I'm sure it's going to be intense.  Darlton even commented after Season 4 that they were worried about Season 5 feeling like a "filler" season - and man, if this season is "filler," just imagine how mind-blowing next season will be!

Wow, he really said that?  :o They have really high standards.

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2009, 08:53:56 PM »
Yeah, I should clarify, that's not exactly what they said...  I was paraphrasing!

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2009, 08:58:52 PM »
Still...if S6 is supposed to be even better than this season...I just...I just don't know if my brain can take it!! All that awesomeness...

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2009, 06:49:16 PM »
I know!  What's crazy to me is, I totally have no idea what they are going to do with S6.  I mean, ever since the S3 finale when we found out Jack needed to get back to The Island and someone was in the coffin I've felt that we at least had an idea what the main plot was about..  but they keep coming up with new ideas that I never saw coming, like the left-behinders skipping through time, and I just have no clue what the major story lines will be next season.

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2009, 10:15:00 AM »
Its times like these, when contemplating the coming end of a special relationship (us/Lost/Sledgeweb) that lines from Casablaca come to mind.  They can almost be put together to tell our story.....

"The problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans in this world" - be that jack/Kate, Sawyer/Kate, Jack/Juliet, Sawyer/Juliet, Sun/Jin, Michael/Walt, Rose/Bernard, Boone/Shannon, Sayid/Shannon, Ben/Locke, the list goes on and on....

"Round up the usual suspects" - You can usually start and end with Ben, but add Widmore, Kate, Sun, Eloise, Desmond, Faraday, Locke, Locke's Dad, and the list continues.

"You know what I want to hear" ...and Sam doubts that Rick wants to hear that song, because it's THEIR song. Rick growls, "Play it Sam!" Sam reluctantly plays As Time Goes By...  - think "The Theme from Lost", or how about "Make Your Own Kind of Music"

"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine." - I'm thinnking Saywer when Kate returns.

"You played it for her. You can play it for me." - This would tend to be either Locke, Ben or Jack.  They seem to be the best masocists.

"If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon. And for the rest of your life." - Who do you think Ben used this on?  Kate?  Hurley?

"We'll always have Paris"   - For Sledgies, we'll always have Chicago 2010!!

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" Again, this refers to all Sledglings!  Our forum must go on!  So many things to opine about.

Offline Jas0n

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2009, 04:31:11 PM »
Its times like these, when contemplating the coming end of a special relationship (us/Lost/Sledgeweb) that lines from Casablaca come to mind.  They can almost be put together to tell our story.....

"The problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans in this world" - be that jack/Kate, Sawyer/Kate, Jack/Juliet, Sawyer/Juliet, Sun/Jin, Michael/Walt, Rose/Bernard, Boone/Shannon, Sayid/Shannon, Ben/Locke, the list goes on and on....

"Round up the usual suspects" - You can usually start and end with Ben, but add Widmore, Kate, Sun, Eloise, Desmond, Faraday, Locke, Locke's Dad, and the list continues.

"You know what I want to hear" ...and Sam doubts that Rick wants to hear that song, because it's THEIR song. Rick growls, "Play it Sam!" Sam reluctantly plays As Time Goes By...  - think "The Theme from Lost", or how about "Make Your Own Kind of Music"

"Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine." - I'm thinnking Saywer when Kate returns.

"You played it for her. You can play it for me." - This would tend to be either Locke, Ben or Jack.  They seem to be the best masocists.

"If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon. And for the rest of your life." - Who do you think Ben used this on?  Kate?  Hurley?

"We'll always have Paris"   - For Sledgies, we'll always have Chicago 2010!!

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" Again, this refers to all Sledglings!  Our forum must go on!  So many things to opine about.

Very interesting.  What happens in Chicago 2010?

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2009, 05:26:52 PM »
Maybe the LOST finale party? I don't know. ??? If so , how come I don't know about this!?

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 05:35:54 PM »
Maybe the LOST finale party? I don't know. ??? If so , how come I don't know about this!?

SledgeCon 2010 in Chicago! You're totally invited!

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 05:57:22 PM »
More info.. I need more :o! Where can I find this?!
(Thanks Mrs Alpert ;D)

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 06:08:26 PM »
http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=5552.0

This should help, Mrs H...there's not a lot of information to be had, though.  ;)

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2009, 01:51:04 PM »
You guys should check out the Community Lounge more often! There's a lot of cool stuff there.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2009, 03:02:52 PM »
Your right!  I want to but I never seem to be able to get off the season 5 threads. So much reading to do lol I just never have time to come in casually!

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2009, 09:22:20 PM »
Your right!  I want to but I never seem to be able to get off the season 5 threads. So much reading to do lol I just never have time to come in casually!
Just do what we do and only read the ones with 5 pages or more ;) jk