Author Topic: SWLS's Most Memorable Moments  (Read 37035 times)

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: SWLS's Most Memorable Moments
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 07:40:31 PM »
Oh yeah!!! the Evie picture! And good ol' Puff! He was quite memorable. I never tried the Hunt, but who remembers the Amazing Race?!?!?! That was awesome! If I had had high speed internet back then I may have actually had a chance! lol.

My husband is talking about taking my son on a trip on a train from Chicago to Seattle in 2010, and I'm pushing him to schedule us to leave from Chicago right after SledgeCon...

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »
Oh yeah!!! the Evie picture! And good ol' Puff! He was quite memorable. I never tried the Hunt, but who remembers the Amazing Race?!?!?! That was awesome! If I had had high speed internet back then I may have actually had a chance! lol.

My husband is talking about taking my son on a trip on a train from Chicago to Seattle in 2010, and I'm pushing him to schedule us to leave from Chicago right after SledgeCon...

Hey, what is sledgecon?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 08:16:01 PM »
Monkey: Take a look at this link: http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=5552.0

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 09:51:31 PM »
Yep!  The Ladybug Cars won, right?   :) :) :)

Ben's surgery & the birth of his son was pretty memorable.  As was having the site mentioned in the Washington Post.

Who could forget long name day? ;D

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 11:26:28 PM »
Yep!  The Ladybug Cars won, right?   :) :) :)

Ben's surgery & the birth of his son was pretty memorable.  As was having the site mentioned in the Washington Post.

Long name day! Even inspired it's own thread! And I know the surgery/birth time was a lot to deal with for Sledge, but I'm so glad it all turned out ok in the end... And that the boss has been around so much more often lately. :)

Not only did the Ladybug Cars win, but they asked Pandy to change her "subnic" which will apparently stay that way for perpetuity!

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 11:28:41 PM »
Ever notice how at the end of certain animated movies they list "Production Babies"? That's a list of all the kids born to the makers of the movie during the many years it takes to produce an animated movie...

We need a Sledgeling Babies list... We have babies from PL, LB, Astro, Sledge, PLP... who else?

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2009, 11:19:54 AM »

Long name day! Even inspired it's own thread! And I know the surgery/birth time was a lot to deal with for Sledge, but I'm so glad it all turned out ok in the end... And that the boss has been around so much more often lately. :)

Not only did the Ladybug Cars win, but they asked Pandy to change her "subnic" which will apparently stay that way for perpetuity!
yes.  pandy's subnic.  it will always be a tribute to the ladybug cars!

All the games are great memories for me.  I'm such a competitive nut.  It has been great knowing that my competitive-ness can only be matched by Cardi's!  What fun we've had.

The hunt!  I've tried it every single season, every single hunt and I think I've scored, one point?  Maybe 2?  lol.  And I become super obsessed with it. 

The Amazing Race!  Awesome.  That was fun.  Pandy, did a great job of organizing that one! 

Survivor!  Again, great fun.  Each time we had it.  The first one where I was locke and went on "expidition" for 14 days was great.  I was without electric the whole time, no one knew who I was and I was STILL alive when I got back.  I almost won too!  lol.  Hurley won out.  The comedian is always better. 

There are just SOO many great memories. 

on the baby list, don't forget lou!  are there more?

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2009, 01:25:28 PM »
I agree, the first two Survivors were really fun, but the last one, I kinda got burnt out. Someone else has to do it next year.

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 08:42:54 AM »
We mentioned the Pandy fiasco, but how about the fight/election I had with Ollywood over the title of President of the Pandy Fan Club.  He kind of went bonkers on me, and I had to back away slowly......

Offline CastawayCayley

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 09:44:22 AM »
We mentioned the Pandy fiasco, but how about the fight/election I had with Ollywood over the title of President of the Pandy Fan Club.  He kind of went bonkers on me, and I had to back away slowly......

Oh wow, that was just as I was starting here... I remember a little bit of that!

Offline thlaylirah

• OTHERS 
  • DHARMA Scientist
  • Wicked Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 09:59:10 AM »

Oh wow, that was just as I was starting here... I remember a little bit of that!
Yeah that was a crazy time. 
I guess we'll just have to adjust

Offline JBRam

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 07:26:18 PM »

I wasn't here, but I've seen those threads. ;)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 11:25:01 PM »

yes.  pandy's subnic.  it will always be a tribute to the ladybug cars!

All the games are great memories for me.  I'm such a competitive nut.  It has been great knowing that my competitive-ness can only be matched by Cardi's!  What fun we've had.

The hunt!  I've tried it every single season, every single hunt and I think I've scored, one point?  Maybe 2?  lol.  And I become super obsessed with it. 

The Amazing Race!  Awesome.  That was fun.  Pandy, did a great job of organizing that one! 

Survivor!  Again, great fun.  Each time we had it.  The first one where I was locke and went on "expidition" for 14 days was great.  I was without electric the whole time, no one knew who I was and I was STILL alive when I got back.  I almost won too!  lol.  Hurley won out.  The comedian is always better. 

There are just SOO many great memories. 

on the baby list, don't forget lou!  are there more?

Creflo & Puff both had new babies, & Versed had a grandbaby! :)

Offline laklost

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2009, 03:20:38 PM »
I loved Japanese name day.  :D

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2009, 05:21:26 PM »
I liked the really long name day too!!!! That was fun....for most.  ;D