Off Topic Discussion > Community Lounge

SWLS's Most Memorable Moments

(1/47) > >>

sledgeweb:
Hey all. I just want to throw this out there for early feedback. We'll probably do a feature next season sort of looking back over the years here at SWLS and discussing the evolution of the site and highlights of the events here. Let's start a list going of your most memorable times here at SWLS. I'll start off with a couple:

1) Staying up all night decoding the blast door map, only to have the whole thing revealed in crystal clarity the next morning by Variety.
2) The whole Pandy fiasco (wouldn't it be awesome if she returned for the final season though ;) )

Hopefully that gets your minds going. You guys are the heart of the site, so let's hear what some of your most memorable moments have been.

Ladybug:
this is many moments together, but:

3.  coming on here the day after a show and getting to see all the hard work you guys put into the investigations while i'm sleeping.  awesome investigations.  it's what got me here. 

--- Quote from: sledgeweb on February 19, 2009, 08:46:37 PM ---2) The whole Pandy fiasco (wouldn't it be awesome if she returned for the final season though ;) )

--- End quote ---
oh, the pandy fiasco.  sometimes i wonder if she might get internet privlidges and log in as someone new.  that was definitely, um, memorable.

jugdish:
4) ShaDy was very memorable time here at SWLS. Not up to the Pandy, but way up there on the list.

CastawayCayley:
We've had a few jealous spouses and exes show up on the board... which ultimately led to a couple bannings, both temporary and permanent. That was a pretty wild period for us.

thlaylirah:

--- Quote from: CastawayCayley on February 20, 2009, 11:20:42 AM ---We've had a few jealous spouses and exes show up on the board... which ultimately led to a couple bannings, both temporary and permanent. That was a pretty wild period for us.

--- End quote ---
Ahhhh the bannings.  How I miss them. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version