Author Topic: Episode 5x10, "He's Our You", Hype Thread  (Read 11123 times)

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 5x10, "He's Our You", Hype Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2009, 10:45:43 PM »
"He" is either Christian or Jacob.
"Our" is either Richard , Ben, or Christian
"You" is Locke.

They're all in the same time too. but I don't know about assuming about lost anymore. :-\

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2009, 04:43:43 PM »
I think it is more based on a previos post....

Analogizing, like Miles is to Sawyer and such

Sayid is to Ben right now .........locked up.     I am just vamping but that is what I would say it means

It is a quote : "HE IS OUR YOU"....... I think

Offline Novashannon

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2009, 05:01:14 PM »
LOL at R. U., our ewe, and our yew. 

I don't think Caesar is Jack, because Jack is Jack on the second plane - bringing a body back, etc.  I thought Caesar was Ana Lucia.  He seems sort of coplike, and is hispanic. 

It does sound like something either Ben or Hurley would say.

I hope power is not going to Sawyer's head and making him turn on his friends.

Offline Still_lost06

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2009, 06:14:24 PM »
I agree that Cesar is more like ana lucia than Jack. She was pretty bossy at times and from the little we've seen of Cesar so far, he is too.

Offline LockedInLost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2009, 11:46:28 PM »
I agree that Cesar is more like ana lucia than Jack. She was pretty bossy at times and from the little we've seen of Cesar so far, he is too.
I agree that CesarLucia is bossy and also a little too wound up like Ana was.

Offline ericd543

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2009, 02:06:54 AM »
Lots of good combos for He's Our You.

Here's one for ya... Richard Alpert and Smokie walk into a cabin. Christian Shepard is there and he asks Richard, "Who's that?" to which Richard replies, "He's our you." 

rimshot!   ;D

Offline Jas0n

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2009, 01:11:09 PM »
I hate to say this, but i already know who the "YOU" is, as do all of us podcast listeners... its not all that exciting in my opinion, but i hope this will be a great episode.

I'm not gay, but I want some Locke tonight!

Offline lovinlost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2009, 01:26:55 PM »
We have to assume that those stranded in the past won't be meeting the ones in the future just yet but who knows. It would take more than one episode, in my opinion, for sun and frank to go back. "He" and "you" must be two people in the same time. So I'm thinking maybe: He-Sawyer ; You-Jack. I bet Hurley will say this.

I like this, except not Hurley saying it.
At first, I really believed that it was Ben saying it to Locke, but after seeing LaFleur, I'm not so sure.
Honestly, I'm never sure because what would make sense is never what it turns out to be.
Sometimes I think they make these titles to intentionally throw us off, and I can see them reading all the speculation boards, chuckling at their attempts to lead us all off course.

Offline Lostatwork

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2009, 01:38:20 PM »
Ok, Jason - for those of us that didn't hear the podcast... WHO?

Offline lovinlost

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2009, 02:07:27 PM »
Ok, Jason - for those of us that didn't hear the podcast... WHO?

he can't say as it's considered to be a spoiler

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2009, 02:24:08 PM »
Time is late 70's and pre-purge.  I say Charles is in charge (not the 80's sitcom, but Widmore) as he has been on the island for over 20 years.  As Locke meets up with Richard and the Others (not a Doo-Wop group, just the non-Dharminians on the island), of course Richard recognizes him from his earlier visit in time.  Locke also recognizes Richard, since (face it) he of the Dorian Gray-esque qualities never ages.  Knowing that Locke is destind to be their leader someday, Richard calmly expains that, as of now, he (Charles) is our you!

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »
Time is late 70's and pre-purge.  I say Charles is in charge (not the 80's sitcom, but Widmore) as he has been on the island for over 20 years.  As Locke meets up with Richard and the Others (not a Doo-Wop group, just the non-Dharminians on the island), of course Richard recognizes him from his earlier visit in time.  Locke also recognizes Richard, since (face it) he of the Dorian Gray-esque qualities never ages.  Knowing that Locke is destind to be their leader someday, Richard calmly expains that, as of now, he (Charles) is our you!

But...Locke already met Richard and Widmore in 1954, so he already knows that Widmore was with them, and Widmore tells him in Tunisia that he (Widmore) was the leader. And that would mean that Locke has to get back to the 1970's as well... ??? Widmore is their him, for sure, but I don't think that will be what the title is referring to.  :-\

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2009, 02:39:16 PM »

But...Locke already met Richard and Widmore in 1954, so he already knows that Widmore was with them, and Widmore tells him in Tunisia that he (Widmore) was the leader. And that would mean that Locke has to get back to the 1970's as well... ??? Widmore is their him, for sure, but I don't think that will be what the title is referring to.  :-\

SNL Chris Farley Show:  Stupid!  Stupid!  Stupid!  (Hitting self in head with each utterance) What a stupid statement to make!  I knew Locke wasn't in 1977!  What was I thinking!!  Stupid!  Stupid!  Stupid!

Offline jphimself

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2009, 02:44:21 PM »
Just to register my guess about who is who,  I think the speaker will be Sawyer, talking to Sayid, about Radzinsky.

We have seen that the Rad is a bit of a hot head, not uncomfortable with taking action, violent when necessary.  That would describe past Sayid.

But he is also now serving the Dharma Initiative and its peace, love and understanding ethos, not unlike Sayid and his Habitat for Humanity carpentry.  Are both doing penance for their prior lives?

Why Sawyer as the explainer?  Because he is the only person who is both a charter member of the 815 survivors group and a senior official at the DI village.  Who else would any 815er ask such a question of?  Juliette is the only other option and she is not fully trusted since she was in cahoots with Ben.

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2009, 02:53:29 PM »
Not to change the subject ,intirely ,but I think the only reason Juliette was in cahoots with Ben was because He threatend to have her sisters cancer return if she didn't cooperate. once he lost his power on the island she bolted.