Author Topic: Did the sky turn color?  (Read 3698 times)

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Did the sky turn color?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 11:49:56 AM »
Come on guys, it's just his role. The actor is a really nice guy. And he was a Lost fan before joining the cast.
First I thought he was the guy from Sideways (Paul Giamatti). Anyway, I think he nailed the Radzinsky character pretty good.
Listen to this long podcast-interview with him. Maybe you'll change your mind.

http://the-odi.blogspot.com/2009/03/odi-lostcast-37-interview-with-eric.html

Off topic: I love it how evreryone calls him by his last name, Radzinsky. He even calls himself Radzinsky. He is supposed to be a douche.
Haha, I never meant to suggest that it was the actor I thought was a douche! Cause that would be pretty stupid of me. No, I mean the character Radzinsky is the one that gets on my nerves.

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 05:56:19 PM »
Come on guys, it's just his role. The actor is a really nice guy. And he was a Lost fan before joining the cast.
First I thought he was the guy from Sideways (Paul Giamatti). Anyway, I think he nailed the Radzinsky character pretty good.
Listen to this long podcast-interview with him. Maybe you'll change your mind.

http://the-odi.blogspot.com/2009/03/odi-lostcast-37-interview-with-eric.html

Off topic: I love it how evreryone calls him by his last name, Radzinsky. He even calls himself Radzinsky. He is supposed to be a douche.

Haha, I never meant to suggest that it was the actor I thought was a douche! Cause that would be pretty stupid of me. No, I mean the character Radzinsky is the one that gets on my nerves.

No griz. I must concur. I think Radzinsky is a douche.

Offline LOSTNightmaregk13

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 08:49:00 PM »
ya but most of the time things we see are meant to be seen... if we dont see them its our fault, but its rare theat we see thigns that dont mean anything... so theres a good chance that since we saw it... it means more than just to sayid...

Yes, I noticed it too.  What a great scene though!  I just loved him spouting out all that info and Sawyer sweating it out in the background!!! LOVED IT!
Me too. I loved this...

SAYID: Ask Sawyer
HORACE: Who's Sawyer?  (or was it acid guy that asked this)
RADZINSKY: It doesn't matter!

Oh that was the best!  I don't know about you, but I wish Sawyer would pop a cap into Radzinsky. He is really getting on my last nerve.

i second that
he's just a hyperactive overreactive little guinea pig
i want him deadddd  >:(

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 09:39:22 PM »
ya but most of the time things we see are meant to be seen... if we dont see them its our fault, but its rare theat we see thigns that dont mean anything... so theres a good chance that since we saw it... it means more than just to sayid...

Yes, I noticed it too.  What a great scene though!  I just loved him spouting out all that info and Sawyer sweating it out in the background!!! LOVED IT!
Me too. I loved this...

SAYID: Ask Sawyer
HORACE: Who's Sawyer?  (or was it acid guy that asked this)
RADZINSKY: It doesn't matter!

Oh that was the best!  I don't know about you, but I wish Sawyer would pop a cap into Radzinsky. He is really getting on my last nerve.

i second that
he's just a hyperactive overreactive little guinea pig
i want him deadddd  >:(

LOL!!!! 

Offline nomteticus

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 10:25:50 PM »
He won't be dead for a while, since he offs himself after 1990.
I hope we get a glimpse of that moment. I'm dying to know the reason why. I also want to see Kelvin again. Maybe Kelvin shoots him, not being able to bear him anymore.  :)

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 09:07:23 AM »
He won't be dead for a while, since he offs himself after 1990.
I hope we get a glimpse of that moment. I'm dying to know the reason why. I also want to see Kelvin again. Maybe Kelvin shoots him, not being able to bear him anymore.  :)
That would be great!