Author Topic: Ceasar, That guy that spoke to Jack in the airport...  (Read 8715 times)

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: That guy that spoke to Jack in the airport...
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2009, 08:21:26 AM »
I was wondering if someone spoke to Jack like that in the pilot episode but I can't remember and not had chance to re-watch yet, maybe someone else can remember. If they did maybe his the substitute for that but it is interesting that they switched the order of the episodes. I also wondered if it was a grown up Walt who had skipped back from the future but that's a loooong shot :D

I agree with gjohnson too - Sayid is probably being extradited for one of his crimes, after all, that's why Kate was on 815. I also thought that is how Hurley got out, Sayid has maybe confessed so Hurley was released - Happened very quickly though.

Offline hackgrid

• Background Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2009, 08:36:03 AM »
dun dun dun

He seems to be pretty interested into the O6

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2009, 08:37:06 AM »
I also thought that is how Hurley got out, Sayid has maybe confessed so Hurley was released - Happened very quickly though.

I too thought that Sayid may have confessed to Hurley's apparent "crimes", but (like you said) I doubt he'd be extradited to Guam so quickly, considering that the Californian law authorites would surely want to deal with him first.

???

Offline MangoBingo

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2009, 08:38:56 AM »
dun dun dun

lol at the "dun dun dun"!

Offline ajkeefer

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
All Hail, Caesar???
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2009, 09:30:53 PM »
So who is the Bomber jacket-wearing dude, anyway?  I doubt he is just a face in the crowd.  Too much time and focus was spent on him consoling Jack on the loss of his friend, the boarding of the plane, and Hurley telling him to buckle up.  So I'm sure we will see him again.  But who is he?  And, if only those who have been on the island "time-travelled" off the plane, how will it be explained when he travels to the island, too?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 09:32:55 PM by ajkeefer »

Offline BobBX542

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Ceasar, That guy that spoke to Jack in the airport...
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2009, 04:57:52 PM »
I was wondering if someone spoke to Jack like that in the pilot episode but I can't remember and not had chance to re-watch yet, maybe someone else can remember. If they did maybe his the substitute for that but it is interesting that they switched the order of the episodes. I also wondered if it was a grown up Walt who had skipped back from the future but that's a loooong shot :D

I agree with gjohnson too - Sayid is probably being extradited for one of his crimes, after all, that's why Kate was on 815. I also thought that is how Hurley got out, Sayid has maybe confessed so Hurley was released - Happened very quickly though.

Remember when Ben met his Lawyer and said that Hurley was going to be out of jail?? That's how he got out, Ben hooked it up so that what ever he has planned can go through.

Offline hatch4815162342

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2009, 07:59:38 PM »
this is about ur caption....could the "o" in Jacob be the guy locke saw in the woods repeatidly cutting down the same tree, wasnt his name orus or something? the guy who helped  ben's dad get a job?

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2009, 09:31:30 PM »
Sad Taghmaoui and he's from France.....Morrocan parents.

Where did you find this? For real? Said (Sayid?)?
IMDB....I liked him in Three Kings..."Michael Jackson, my main man...whoo hoo hee hee"

Offline CastawayCayley

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2009, 11:55:25 PM »
this is about ur caption....could the "o" in Jacob be the guy locke saw in the woods repeatidly cutting down the same tree, wasnt his name orus or something? the guy who helped  ben's dad get a job?

That guys name was Horace.

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2009, 12:05:58 AM »

...but Horace's wife's name was Olivia, wasn't it?  :o

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2009, 12:14:50 AM »

O, as in o in Jacob...liv, as in too live....and ia...well that doesnt even belong in there....;)

Offline The_Hatch_Monkey

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2009, 12:48:18 AM »

O, as in o in Jacob...liv, as in too live....and ia...well that doesnt even belong in there....;)

uhhh....what?

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2009, 03:36:57 PM »

uhhh....what?

LOST- not just a clever title!   Ooo Hatch, love the Sawyer Pic!!

Offline PK

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2009, 04:06:16 AM »
Assuming Locke ends up in the same place Ben did, then he may have been one of the guys who finds Locke, or meets Locke.

To have him in the center of the frame where the flight attendant hands Jack the envelope must mean something.

Offline lostfromthestart

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2009, 09:40:28 AM »
Okay he was in the movie Vantage point with Matthew Fox last year.

That's why he spoke with Jack.  He knew him from previous work together.