Author Topic: Mrs. Hume's Tea Party - A place to meet and share thoughts  (Read 128808 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Mrs. Hume's Tea Party - A place to meet and share thoughts
« Reply #3855 on: August 25, 2010, 10:05:23 AM »
It is summer it is hot and so is she so she has been at the beach I bet. Good for her no hanging in the house

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3856 on: August 26, 2010, 07:37:05 PM »
Wow, hi guys! Koko and Lil, i can't beileve it. i haven't been on here in FOREVERRRRR and just yesterday i checked my thread and saw your posts! wow how weird is that!? we are connected! I miss all the people here so much too! i miss our little chats and late night ranting about lost . sigh, well, im having a full summer out in the sun and sand, beach and pool. you are right Lil! hope your summer is good too. drivin round in your new wheels im sure.

kisses and hugs all around. Miss my losties!
oxoxoxo

Offline KoKoNut

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3857 on: August 27, 2010, 12:51:59 PM »
It has been miserably hot here in So. Cal!  We had our heat wave this week and I am sooo looking forward to the weekend cuz it is gonna be at least 20 degrees cooler! WOOHOO!!!

Summer is over and by now we're supposed to be gearing up for LOST Season 7. Oh wait...that's not in the cards. DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!  I wonder what ol' Josh Holloway is up to these days? Probably being a daddy. Gah I miss seeing that man every Tuesday night!

Sniffles. TGIF!!!!!! Yeah I'm random. Missed my coffee this morning and my brain feels a bit...off balance.  Blarggghh!!!!

Offline JMart

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3858 on: September 25, 2010, 07:44:34 PM »
hi.

Offline JMart

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3859 on: October 01, 2010, 10:14:48 PM »
oh :(

Offline Holland34

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3860 on: May 30, 2014, 05:16:27 PM »
This place needs a bump!

Offline DIZZYBECKSTER

• View Profile
« Reply #3861 on: May 30, 2014, 08:36:22 PM »
This place needs a bump!
AND griiiind :)

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #3862 on: June 02, 2014, 01:29:05 PM »
OMG! I got a notification email from your bump and it threw me for a loop ! Took me right back to the days of old. Good times. So of course I had to click the link and here I am. You guys are going to suck me back in aren't you ? Lol

I just want to say I can't believe how long it's been since we were all on here religiously! So much as changed for so many of us since we last visited this place we used to hang out in. A place we got to know total strangers and felt closer to than some of our real life friends. A place we felt we were understood for our crazy "Lost" obsession. A place some of us  found love. Some found life long friends. Some even met them in person.
It's been 4 yrs and since then there have been marriages , babies , new homes and new Jobs. Even the technology has changed drastically since then. No more desktop computer in my office. I can sit outside on my tablet or PHONE now. I am so happy I kept in touch with some of you and was able to share in your wonderful moments. I was even blessed with a care package from thebrightandthedark during hurricane sandy.  And was finally able to taste her home made baking we all used to drool over in this thread . Home made banana chocolate chip bread ! (Amongstother things)  And omg delish!!! How kind was that ? Visiting today feels like a class reunion , but better,  I didn't have to get dressed  up lol.
Cheers. Chin chin. Salute ! 🍸☕️

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #3863 on: June 03, 2014, 11:13:55 PM »
Echoing Mrs H's sentiments, but to be totally cheesy and sentimental....  hanging out with everyone here was such a great support group. It surely helped me through some rough times (we've all been there).

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3864 on: June 04, 2014, 02:09:50 PM »
Echoing Mrs H's sentiments, but to be totally cheesy and sentimental....  hanging out with everyone here was such a great support group. It surely helped me through some rough times (we've all been there).

Just bring wine when cheesy!  and fruit.

Offline Blackrockbob

• Onlooker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3865 on: June 04, 2014, 09:56:19 PM »
I can't believe my account was deleted..... I would have never deleted my account :)

Offline E.S.B.

• View Profile
« Reply #3866 on: June 04, 2014, 11:27:24 PM »

Just bring wine when cheesy!  and fruit.
I'll bring the wine and cheese (ok, already did), you bring the crackers.  Good to go!

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #3867 on: June 05, 2014, 01:50:39 PM »
I have crackers, bread, grapes