Author Topic: Mrs. Hume's Tea Party - A place to meet and share thoughts  (Read 150174 times)

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Mrs. Hume's Tea Party - A place to meet and share thoughts
« on: February 16, 2009, 10:22:40 AM »
Well, Mrs. H and friends here you can pop in here and discuss how much you like LOST in general. I did look to see if there was another topic like this but wasn't able to find.  But I think LOST Talk in General discussion makes.

If there is then we can merge into another ...have fun Ladies

thebrightandthedark,
Oh man, you should have been Mrs Alpert, that would have been so cool! We could gather all the Mrs and have a tea party. You know us women would figure out how to fix this Island problem. We'll invite Mrs Jacob.  ;)
geniuses ey? lol  Ok that's cooooool, I like that!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 10:25:21 AM by Lil »

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
Re: Mrs. Hume's Tea Party - A place to meet and share thoughts
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 03:32:37 PM »
Lil! You are thee best! So scones and Tea for everyone? I can make a great scone.  yes lil maybe the lost talk  thread is almost the same but not quite, this is for miss, Mrs and ms. No Mrs! lol (I'm just kidding) 

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 04:08:38 PM »
I thought that you and Bright and Dark can work out the issues on the island here with other folks ;D

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 04:23:53 PM »
Hello everyone. I have always wanted a place like this! A place where you can come in and kick off your shoes, grab a blanket if you want, plop down on the big overstuffed comfey couches with a cup of tea and your favorite dessert, and enjoy the candles and soft music, good company, and good conversation! (and not have to worry about straying off topic! lol because I do that so much  :-[ )

Then every once in a while I will throw on the white linen tableclothe and napkins and put some fresh flowers in a vase and break out the good china and have a real traditional tea party! where you cross you legs and stick out your pinky and serve tea sandwiches and loss tea.  :D

Thanks you again Lil! We'll have the island problem figured out and fixed in no time!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 04:25:26 PM by Mrs Hume »

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 04:50:44 PM »
OK, there's been something I have been wanting to say but didn't want to put it in the season 5 thread and I never really make it over to the community threads but, now that i am here and all settled in with my cup of tea (and a blanket, I'm always cold) I want to throw this out there. Does everyone see how Sawyer is with Juliet? She is the only one that he listens to like a little puppy dog! It just surprised me when she was helping Charlotte and Juliette told sawyer basically, to go away and he went! I loved it! Is it because he likes her? Respects her now, or is just changing that much?

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 04:56:52 PM »
He is trying to be nicer it seems this year. he is growing/ maturing

Offline LostinLock

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 05:15:32 PM »
Mrs. H... I have to agree with this and I have been saying all along that James has made a change for the better.  I prefer to call him James, because Sawyer is slowly going away.  The character is growing for the better and it appears that he truly understands that they need to survive. 

I hope he is not falling for Juliette and he finds his way on his own.  James is moving along and I for one am so enjoying his evolution.  I still enjoy his name calling etc, but the character development is something I have been noticing right along.

We have a few characters that during their sojourn on the island have developed from what they were when they landed.  John Locke and Jin. 

Hurley is always Hurley, but he broke free and his honesty to his Mom was great!

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 05:39:06 PM »
Yes! I am loving the new James. (I agree James is better for him now) notice that John NEVER calls him sawyer.  well, at least once it was reveled that his name was James he didn't.
 And Jin. I love his charactor now. He seems like a totally different person then when he was working for suns father and when he was first on the island.
John, I don't know. I feel he is the same person he has always been on the island. but deffinitely different than when before he was on the island.

I doubt that he is falling for Juliette. Yet.  It looks to me like he still has it bad for Kate. He might need time to get over that.    :-\  (watch, next week they hook up now! lol) Maybe they get stuck back in time before there was a problem with pregnant women and have a baby together. and name him ....wait for it.......JACOB  BUMBUUUUUM  :o. lmao (so totally kidding.)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 06:09:03 PM »
I think Kate is still his "true love," but I do see that he & Juliet are together now.  It's kind-of just an "I'm hot...you're hot....let's hang out" type of relationship right now, lol  but I think that the more time they spend together, the more they'll find that they have in common.  They are both very intelligent & very guarded Alphas who know how to make things happen.

I keep thinking about poor Jack too, though.  Just imagine when he & Kate end up back on the Island with them only for him to realize that Kate AND Juliet are now under Sawyer's spell. LOL 

What a nice thread....please pass the cream. :)

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 06:14:02 PM »
btw- I want to be in the LOST wives club!  LOL  It looks as though Mrs Alpert's taken now. ;)

Who else do I like....OH!  I know.  Hold on a sec....

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 06:21:42 PM »
Well ladies, I've kept my word too and changed my name... hope it doesn't confuse.  ;)

There's definitely something between them, though it seems that Juliet is macking on James, and he's just responding to it in his grief over Kate. She's not acting like that towards Miles or Daniel, so, idk. Maybe his strutting shirtless out of the ocean, flipping his hair, and flopping next to her on the beach, plus the rum, plus now Jack is gone = Juliet falls for him. Every time I see Josh Holloway in that damn cologne commercial, doing the same thing, I do the same thing as Juliet, so...  :D

I don't think he reciprocates. Yet. He was kind and protective of Claire last season, and I think it's just carried over into this season. If he weren't so angry at Charlotte, maybe he would have treated her the same. I don't think he's the same man who was in love with Kate but tumbled with Ana Lucia. But if he thinks he's lost Kate for good, maybe he'll try to move on.

So. How can we fix the island?

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 06:21:55 PM »
btw- I want to be in the LOST wives club!  LOL  It looks as though Mrs Alpert's taken now. ;)

Who else do I like....OH!  I know.  Hold on a sec....  uhoh, this should be interesting!!!  lol

HI PL !!!! so glade you are here! I never had a thread before and I gotta tell ya, it's very exciting! I feel free to do what I want! yay (don't worry I wont walk around the house naked but I will run with scissors and keep the refridgerat or door open for as long as I like lol!)

Now I'm just waiting for thebrightandthedarkside to join us... hmm where is that woman? She might be afraid we really are going to expect her to change her name.
don't worry thebrightandthedark, you don't have to then pl will take it... he he

Here is the cream madam! would you like a cookie?

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 06:23:21 PM »
arg! too late! lol

sorry PL... I mean, Mrs. Gault... :D

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 06:25:04 PM »
oooo, nice choice, Mrs Gault!

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 06:33:52 PM »
arg! too late! lol

sorry PL... I mean, Mrs. Gault... :D

oh my goodness Mrs Alpert !!!!!!   :o You did it! yaaaaay! ( well, not too late you can always change it again)
OH MY GOODNESS PL!!!! you did it too! haha this is great! (but oh Mrs Gault, sorry to here about the Mr.  :( )  

Now, what to do about the island is right. hmmm.  gotta think.

edit was .. good idea Mrs Gault you have your aka under your pic!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 06:35:28 PM by Mrs Hume »