Author Topic: Survivor: Tocantins  (Read 9792 times)

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Survivor: Tocantins
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2009, 04:41:21 PM »
I was hoping the next one would be another all-stars.  But I am so glad that JT won the whole thing.  I watched a couple interviews this morning....and he is so sweet and simple....I hope he does good things with his money.  He deserves it!  :)

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2009, 08:27:33 PM »
Stephen is super lame. Never liked him. He has a great brain, but that's all. JT won and that's all I care about. Good for him!!! I haven't watched the Reunion yet, but I bet it'll be fun to watch  ;) Good season. I've always thought Jeff is funny and cute haha

I'd take Coach over Randy or Corinne from last season any day in a heartbeat actually.

Offline Suzanne4au2

• DHARMA Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2009, 01:31:21 PM »
I was hoping the next one would be another all-stars.  But I am so glad that JT won the whole thing.  I watched a couple interviews this morning....and he is so sweet and simple....I hope he does good things with his money.  He deserves it!  :)
I have a feeling they will do another all-stars at 20. I hope eventually they do one with all previous winners :)

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2009, 04:52:07 PM »
Sure, seeing JT win was great.  A really nice guy who was loved by all is now a millionaire.  But, the most important thing about this win is that I won $160 in our Survivor pool. ;D

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2009, 06:53:32 PM »
I have a feeling they will do another all-stars at 20. I hope eventually they do one with all previous winners :)
I was thinking that but if I was a winner- would I do it again?  Hmmmm I wonder!

Sure, seeing JT win was great.  A really nice guy who was loved by all is now a millionaire.  But, the most important thing about this win is that I won $160 in our Survivor pool. ;D

Congrats- you buying drinks?

Offline LostinAlaska

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2009, 02:50:49 PM »

That would be awesome! Never thought of that before, but it'd be perfect!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2009, 03:15:03 PM »

That is a good idea, but can we through Coach in there also. Don't like the guy, but he made for great tv.

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2009, 07:22:22 PM »

That is a good idea, but can we through Coach in there also. Don't like the guy, but he made for great tv.
He did make entertaining TV!  I agree with Juggy!   OOPs wrong thread!

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2009, 10:04:20 PM »

He did make entertaining TV!  I agree with Juggy!   OOPs wrong thread!

It is about time some one has. I have been taking a beating lately

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2009, 10:31:53 PM »

He did make entertaining TV!  I agree with Juggy!   OOPs wrong thread!

It is about time some one has. I have been taking a beating lately
You know I love ya Jugs! 

Offline Shakey

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2009, 09:10:06 AM »

It's paying for my Guys Camping Weekend.  Every year, between 18 & 24 guys go camping for a weekend in early June.  Beer, steaks, more beer, smoked ribs, more beer... nothing but eating and drinking for 48hrs.

Offline nejsitsol

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2009, 01:12:54 PM »

It's paying for my Guys Camping Weekend.  Every year, between 18 & 24 guys go camping for a weekend in early June.  Beer, steaks, more beer, smoked ribs, more beer... nothing but eating and drinking for 48hrs.
WOW- Sounds like you will have fun!

My idea of roughing it is no room service!   :D

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2009, 06:07:20 AM »
Congrats on your pool win, Shakey!

I have always thought that to do a real "All-Stars", it almost has to be all the winners, and them only.  They don't stand a snowball's chance in an All-Star game with people who didn't win -- it's a no-brainer to vote them out because they already got a million. 

I think I read somewhere that they tried to do this, but Brian from Thailand refused to play because he wanted more money than they were willing to pay him or something.  That is one of only two seasons that I didn't watch, but from what I understand, he is a real horse's patoot.  And of course, Hatch couldn't play because he's still in jail, isn't he?  And now Ethan's getting treatments for Hodgekins' lymphoma...

Another good one might be composed of contestants that fans thought should've won, but didn't.  They might not necessarily be second-place or third-place, or whatever.  No eye-candy, though, only real "players."  I still can't believe Amber winning the first All-Stars when she should never have been there in the first place -- when they announced that cast, I was like "Who?  Who's she?"  Ugh.

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2009, 03:43:41 AM »
should we make another thread for Survivor Samoa or just use this thread?  ??? Set the DVR's for Sept 17th!  ;D

Offline Sweet Old Lady

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2009, 04:52:13 AM »
should we make another thread for Survivor Samoa? 
Absolutely.  You can do the honors, Mrs. Hume.