Author Topic: AstroJones Theory  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Wishbone

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
AstroJones Theory
« on: February 07, 2009, 12:02:27 PM »
Hey everyone, here's a twisted theory for you...
For the record, I don't actually think this will happen, but it nicely illustrates the world we're living in now with time travel on Lost.

We will discover in an upcoming episode that Penny was adopted.
Then, towards the end of the series, Penny, Desmond, and Charlie will be forced to travel back 20 years before tonight's episode.  They'll have the island pretty much to themselves.  BEcause they'll have greater insight at this point, they'll raise Charlie, calling him Charles.
Charlie/Charles and Desmond will have a huge fight over something and then Desmond and Penny will die, and a very young Charles will bury them in the rape caves
Then, in memory of his mother (and because of his anger and hatred for his father) he'll take on her maiden name.  Widmore.

And 20 years later, in 1954 he's wearing a uniform with the name Jones on it.
Charles Widmore is Desmond and Penny's son, Charlie.  That's what this is all about!  I just figured out the entire thing.

Seriously...just having some fun.  ;)

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?topic=8460.0

I realise you were half joking with this but I have been thinking about this theory since I read it and have chatted about it with my friends who watch Lost and we all agree, it's genius, my favourite theory so far!

Offline Bostonlost

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: AstroJones Theory
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 12:29:32 AM »
This would not supprise me