Author Topic: Vincent's leash  (Read 9760 times)

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
Re: Vincent's leash
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2009, 09:10:18 PM »
But dogs live shorter than humans?

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2009, 12:54:50 AM »
But dogs live shorter than humans?
even special dogs?  :D j/k
No we are just saying tptb probably aren't going to or shouldn't  kill him off. (besides dogs don't get dUI's)  ;)

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2009, 02:29:30 AM »
Everyone dies....lol....especially on Lost....

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2009, 01:02:18 PM »
You buzz kill you!  :'(

Imagine if it ended like that? :o Every one dead. How pissed would everyone be?! OMG. lol

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2009, 01:09:29 PM »
On their latest podcast the producers said that Vincent is the only one they will guarentee makes to the end of season 6

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2009, 01:15:11 PM »
On their latest podcast the producers said that Vincent is the only one they will guarentee makes to the end of season 6

uhoh!  :o I knew that but I didn't think I could say it on this thread! :D thought it might be considered a spoiler. actually, do you know where I found that out? It was in lostpedia under Vincent's page. I thought that was strainge that they put that there. (then I saw the podcast) So I guess it's not really a spoiler then right? once they say it. I didn't want to take any chances.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2009, 01:18:02 PM »
sounds like a spoiler to me.  [/coor]

Offline jugdish

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2009, 01:18:46 PM »
Maybe it is or isn't, I don't know. I did not take it as a big revelation. I do not believe a dog is a big part of this show so I assumed it was no big deal. They never said we would see him again, just that he is not dead.

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2009, 01:22:19 PM »
Maybe it is or isn't, I don't know. I did not take it as a big revelation. I do not believe a dog is a big part of this show so I assumed it was no big deal. They never said we would see him again, just that he is not dead.

ahhh, but what if he is  ....... jACOB?! ....... DA DUMMMM!

(im just kidding I hope you know  ;))

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2009, 01:26:51 PM »
I wonder why they would say anything definitive about Vincent at all...surely there are other characters that people want to know about more, and they've never revealed anything like it before. Unless Juggy's right and Vincent really doesn't have a part in the rest of the story. The whole thing seems very fishy to me.

Offline Ladybug

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2009, 01:28:02 PM »
i agree, it's not really a big deal.  well, not for me.  but for some.  well.  how many threads do we have devoted to vincent?  lol

Offline Mrs Hume

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2009, 01:33:32 PM »
Oh I think it's really fishy also, those two are clever ones. I wouldn't put it past them if Vincent is has a big reveal and they just told us the end and we don't even know it. and they are laughing because we are like, so what, it's a dog. not important. but ladybug is right, how many threads are here about Vincent. oh tptb make us so Schizophrantic  I tell ya!

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2009, 01:41:58 PM »
Oh I think it's really fishy also, those two are clever ones. I wouldn't put it past them if Vincent is has a big reveal and they just told us the end and we don't even know it. and they are laughing because we are like, so what, it's a dog. not important. but ladybug is right, how many threads are here about Vincent. oh tptb make us so Schizophrantic  I tell ya!

True, true. At Comic-Con they were all, "Well, you'll see Jin again, but you know just because someone dies doesn't mean they're off the show for good".... Sneaky Darlton and their misleading syntax!