Author Topic: John in the "meat locker"...  (Read 8576 times)

Offline Madam P

• In the Loop
    • View Profile
Re: John in the "meat locker"...
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2009, 11:42:25 AM »
TV Guide said that at least one major character would be dead (besides Locke) by mid-season, I think it was.  I'm betting on Charlotte as well.  But then again, that might be too obvious.

One real good way we'll find out about the on-island time vs. the off-island time will be if the O6 do in fact make it a "6" and bring Aaron along with them (which I'm assuming they will do.)  Will the Islanders say "Who's the kid?  And what did you do with Baby Aaron?"   Or will they say "My Aaron look how you've grown over the last three years!"  I mean, who could tell if Sun was 30 or 33?  But you definitely could tell if Aaron was 6-months or three years...

Man, Kate will be bumming if they get back on-island and Aaron is suddenly an infant again.  "Darn!  Why didn't I bring diapers and bottles with me this time!"

Offline Writers_Strike

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2009, 12:22:22 PM »
I just had a thought, what if Sun had moved on with her life and is now in a relationship? Poor Jin goes island time hopping for 3 days relative to him and finds out his wife had a boyfriend for the last 2 years.

Offline Mrs Hume

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2009, 01:42:49 PM »
I think that the Islanders will happen to time-jump to 2008 sometime soon and that possibly could the one and only time the O6 can get back to the island. I believe that Ms. Hawking was able to calculate the nearest PLACE and TIME to them where the island will be and that they were lucky that there is a rare window of opportunity that is coming up in "70 hours". Lets say they miss that window, the islanders may never happen to land in 2008 again in time soon enough before they all skip around too much and something horrible happens. It is not uncommon in time-travel stories for people to skip through a portion of world time and that their personal time remained, they could in fact be younger when they meet up with the O6.

Exactly! I think that that they need to get back to the island maybe either right before or right after the time frame that Ben turned the wheel.
And Welcome to Sledgeweb grind299!!

madam p, this is the same thought I have too. There has to be an age difference with at least one of the parties. and the most obvious would be with the baby's. and I'm sure it will be that the o6 will be the ones to have the 3 yrs extra on the I6 since I doubt they would make Sun suddenly back in time and pregnant again. (that would be toooo weird)  this should be  an interesting reunion!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAAAAAIT!