Author Topic: Who's shooting at us?  (Read 5998 times)

Offline TheBrightandTheDark

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Who's shooting at us?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 01:30:17 PM »
I don't think the people shooting were the O6, or anyone having to do with them, because they were coming back to save everyone on the island. If they couldn't identify who was in the other boat I don't think they'd risk shooting Sawyer et al.

When the second boat appeared, first I thought of "The Princess Bride," then I thought they were totally ninjas (they looked like they were dressed in black and they were going faster than the Island 6), then all I could think of was the youTube video "End of ze World," "Who the f* is shooting us?!" So I laughed the rest of the scene.

So. Ninjas?

Offline PrincessLeia

• Dharma VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2009, 12:06:58 AM »
LOST would never have a time traveler see themselves.

(You read me, Darlton?!?!  You'd better not make me a liar!!!)

The other outrigger is the O6 who came back to The Island via Ajira Airlines, (crash?)landed on the Other's runway, took a boat that Ben knew about and chased after the Remnants for as-yet-unknown purposes.

...or kill me.
CRAP.  I had this very epiphany this morning whilst brushing my teeth.  I couldn't wait to come on & post it, because I was sure I'd be the 1st. lol

Thanks.  Thanks alot. lol

Offline LouE68

• Island Native
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2009, 10:38:09 PM »
What if it was themselves in the future chasing themselves?

I actually think this might have some merit. They get back into the boat and paddle away, a flash happens and they are behind themselves thinking it was the people who shot at them. So Sawyer shots at them not knowing it is his boat. Juliet returns fire and hits Miles in the chest.
I'm just thinking could be them, but not them all in particular...maybe more of the future Losties/Otheries...since the Losties, I think, are the new others...

Offline matahari

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 01:17:30 AM »
I agree. Widmore team to retake the Island makes sense. Sun already tipped him off.

Offline blueeyed2200

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 02:37:57 PM »
I am kind of swinging towards the boats being the way the O6 got back on the island, HOWEVER, I don't think the O6 were the people who were shooting at them.  I think when the O6 do get back to the island, Widmore will have either followed them or done something to get there too.  Maybe they came in the second boat??  Plus, Widmore wants everybody dead, so I think him or his group would be the only ones who would shoot at somebody in a boat without being able to fully see who was actually in it. 

Offline Harry Erickson

• Red Shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 11:06:18 AM »
Its either ajira air survivors or lupidus and sun

Offline grizn0

• DHARMA Work Man (or Woman)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2009, 11:42:00 AM »
I could see Ajira air survivors... but not Lapeidus and Sun. First of all, there were more than 2 people in that boat. Second of all, I don't think Sun would get aboard with shooting at people without knowing who it is (Lapeidus either but I guess you never know). Cesar might be a crazy though and I could see him maybe being like "Hey, they stole our boat! Kill em!".